Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If your loved one cheated would you take them back?
First so a certain poster does not go off because of the content of this topic let me say the topic comes from a show I am watching as I post and not from life itself.:lmao:

Under any circumstance would you take back one who cheated on you?
No id beat them down..lol
NO
Only if she had a twin sister.:devilflam
I sure Would Not!
yes i would.. yes I have.. and I am happy with the choices I made..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I say once a cheat always a cheat and if you take them back you are giving them your blessing to do it again.
So as you can see I would not take a cheater back(UNLESS I WAS UP FOR A PAYBACK) Smile
No, once you cheat you break trust. When all trust is gone the relationship will fail miserably!
jus go out with her best friend.. lol dude.. they hate it
IRISH4 Wrote:No, once you cheat you break trust. When all trust is gone the relationship will fail miserably!

I concur.
I have been cheated on b4 and taken them back but will never do that again.
I would love to say that I would never take back a cheater. It's hard to answer this unless you are in the situation.
Oh I've been there, it's tough...I can always forgive, but cannot forget. The though of it happening again to me always lingered in the back of my head....however, peace of mind is the most valuable thing a human can have IMO. There are thousands of girls out there that wouldn't cheat...I'd hope to find one of those.
IRISH4 Wrote:Oh I've been there, it's tough...I can always forgive, but cannot forget. The though of it happening again to me always lingered in the back of my head....however, peace of mind is the most valuable thing a human can have IMO. There are thousands of girls out there that wouldn't cheat...I'd hope to find one of those.
I agree.
IRISH4 Wrote:No, once you cheat you break trust. When all trust is gone the relationship will fail miserably!

Bingo!
If my wife ever cheated on me I wouldnt be worried about taking her back because Id probably be in either prison or the looney bin depending on how good my lawyer is LOL!
Lets just say if my GF now cheated on me, it would be bad news for the guy. And to answer the question I would never take them back. I'd go after their friends.
If a girl cheated on me, **** no I wouldn't take her back. lol
I bring this back to life because this site has grown a lot since it was first created.
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:Lets just say if my GF now cheated on me, it would be bad news for the guy. And to answer the question I would never take them back. I'd go after their friends.
Why him? Do you think every man alive knows that she is dating you? How do you figure it's his fault?
True story here...several years ago, I caught my ex cheating on me...caught her red handed. I laughed at her, the guy was scared to death, and I told him not to worry, that there wasnt a girl on earth worth throwing a punch over, and he could have her sorry ***. She tried to call me every night for a week, and it was perfect, because I was working on the evil plan, :devilflamHAHAHA:devilflam. The next night she called, she was crying and told me that she would do anything if I would forgive her and if I gave her another chance, that she would spend "forever making this right", so I told her I had missed her, and that I couldnt go another day without her, that she just meant too much to me, and that those had been the longest 6 days of my life. I told her that we'd make it work. We talked and talked about everything, and I loved hearing her talk about how stupid she was, and what a mistake she had made. I loved it all..I was sooo believable. That Friday night, I picked her up, and we went bowling, had a great time..and went to a certain place in Pike county about 10 miles away from any houses, phones, any of that nonsense. We spent the next hour, you know, what you would do with your girl 10 miles away from everything at 1 in the morning, LOL..after we got done, we were sitting on the hood of my car, and she looked at me, kissed me and told me that "there is nobody else for her..thank you for being my sweetheart"..she got up to put her shirt on (it was on a rock), and I got up and got in my car. She thought I was putting MY shirt on too..She was smiling until I started the car, rolled the window down and said "tell your f'n boyfriend to come and pick you up, oh wait, you dont HAVE A PHONE. Well, I gotta go, Duke boys reruns start in 40 minutes"...she reached for the door (it was locked), and I slowly rolled away, lol..listening to her cry and scream was well worth it. She emailed me about two days later telling me she didnt think anybody could be so mean, and the kicker: that she trusted me. I emailed her back and simply said, "I trusted you too".

Moral of the story, yes I would take them back Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:True story here...several years ago, I caught my ex cheating on me...caught her red handed. I laughed at her, the guy was scared to death, and I told him not to worry, that there wasnt a girl on earth worth throwing a punch over, and he could have her sorry ***. She tried to call me every night for a week, and it was perfect, because I was working on the evil plan, :devilflamHAHAHA:devilflam. The next night she called, she was crying and told me that she would do anything if I would forgive her and if I gave her another chance, that she would spend "forever making this right", so I told her I had missed her, and that I couldnt go another day without her, that she just meant too much to me, and that those had been the longest 6 days of my life. I told her that we'd make it work. We talked and talked about everything, and I loved hearing her talk about how stupid she was, and what a mistake she had made. I loved it all..I was sooo believable. That Friday night, I picked her up, and we went bowling, had a great time..and went to a certain place in Pike county about 10 miles away from any houses, phones, any of that nonsense. We spent the next hour, you know, what you would do with your girl 10 miles away from everything at 1 in the morning, LOL..after we got done, we were sitting on the hood of my car, and she looked at me, kissed me and told me that "there is nobody else for her..thank you for being my sweetheart"..she got up to put her shirt on (it was on a rock), and I got up and got in my car. She thought I was putting MY shirt on too..She was smiling until I started the car, rolled the window down and said "tell your f'n boyfriend to come and pick you up, oh wait, you dont HAVE A PHONE. Well, I gotta go, Duke boys reruns start in 40 minutes"...she reached for the door (it was locked), and I slowly rolled away, lol..listening to her cry and scream was well worth it. She emailed me about two days later telling me she didnt think anybody could be so mean, and the kicker: that she trusted me. I emailed her back and simply said, "I trusted you too".

:thatsfunn :notworthy
TidesHoss32 Wrote:True story here...several years ago, I caught my ex cheating on me...caught her red handed. I laughed at her, the guy was scared to death, and I told him not to worry, that there wasnt a girl on earth worth throwing a punch over, and he could have her sorry ***. She tried to call me every night for a week, and it was perfect, because I was working on the evil plan, :devilflamHAHAHA:devilflam. The next night she called, she was crying and told me that she would do anything if I would forgive her and if I gave her another chance, that she would spend "forever making this right", so I told her I had missed her, and that I couldnt go another day without her, that she just meant too much to me, and that those had been the longest 6 days of my life. I told her that we'd make it work. We talked and talked about everything, and I loved hearing her talk about how stupid she was, and what a mistake she had made. I loved it all..I was sooo believable. That Friday night, I picked her up, and we went bowling, had a great time..and went to a certain place in Pike county about 10 miles away from any houses, phones, any of that nonsense. We spent the next hour, you know, what you would do with your girl 10 miles away from everything at 1 in the morning, LOL..after we got done, we were sitting on the hood of my car, and she looked at me, kissed me and told me that "there is nobody else for her..thank you for being my sweetheart"..she got up to put her shirt on (it was on a rock), and I got up and got in my car. She thought I was putting MY shirt on too..She was smiling until I started the car, rolled the window down and said "tell your f'n boyfriend to come and pick you up, oh wait, you dont HAVE A PHONE. Well, I gotta go, Duke boys reruns start in 40 minutes"...she reached for the door (it was locked), and I slowly rolled away, lol..listening to her cry and scream was well worth it. She emailed me about two days later telling me she didnt think anybody could be so mean, and the kicker: that she trusted me. I emailed her back and simply said, "I trusted you too".

Wow, great life sotry :Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Wow, great life sotry :Thumbs:
That was awesome.:thatsfunn

Wow, almost like straight out of a movie.

I still don't understand what you were doing 10 miles away from everything? And were you really there for an hour?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have taken back someone who has cheated on me, and it was a huge mistake.

this past Christmas I proposed to who I thought was the girl of my dreams, (She said yes), only to find out 3 days later that she had been cheating on me for around a year.

I dont think I have ever been that hurt in my life, and it nearly killed me to deal with what she had done. But in March I decided to try and work things out, because at the time I just couldnt be happy without her. Things went well until the middle of may, when I found out she was seeing the same guy again.

I dont think I could ever do that again. Even when things were getting better between us, I couldn't shake the image of her being with someone else, trust is a delicate thing, and something that is not easily built, and is even harder to repair.
Youve learned the hard way, like most of us...Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Most women are evil..Not all, but the vast majority are, lol..
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:I have taken back someone who has cheated on me, and it was a huge mistake.

this past Christmas I proposed to who I thought was the girl of my dreams, (She said yes), only to find out 3 days later that she had been cheating on me for around a year.

I dont think I have ever been that hurt in my life, and it nearly killed me to deal with what she had done. But in March I decided to try and work things out, because at the time I just couldnt be happy without her. Things went well until the middle of may, when I found out she was seeing the same guy again.

I dont think I could ever do that again. Even when things were getting better between us, I couldn't shake the image of her being with someone else, trust is a delicate thing, and something that is not easily built, and is even harder to repair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Read it again, lol, youll figure it out..Yes it was approximately 10 miles away from a PHONE, and yes we were there around an hour or so..
Ring'Em Up Wrote:I still don't understand what you were doing 10 miles away from everything? And were you really there for an hour?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:I have taken back someone who has cheated on me, and it was a huge mistake.

Welcome to my world. That is the worst feeling in the world. To trust someone and have them betray you. I had a girlfriend for almost 3 1/2 years too find out she had cheated on me 3 diffrent times. she was honest about all three times. and we had our little split ups and for some reason I ended up taking her back time after time. Like Hoss said I had too learn the hard way. But im sorry you had too have that feeling. I wouldnt wish that pain apon my worst enemy.

That's a pretty good story, Hoss.

I can't believe she had the nerve to send you an email about trust...
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]