Poll: Most Cowardly Yella Belly of all time
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Amun-Run-Away
71.43%
Johnny Ringo
0%
CordellA Walker
0%
MONGO
0%
The Ref
21.43%
Raider Nation 09
7.14%
Jack Frost
0%
Remorceful Raider
0%
Calamity Jane
0%
torQQue
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Cowardly Yella Bellies of All Time
OK boys vote for the most Cowardly Yella Belly of All time
My Vote is going to The REF
Got to go with Amun-Ra as the Sniper said he use to drive from Richmond to play and now he goes to Richmond not to play.
tose up between Amun Ra and the Ref
Amun Run Away looks to be RUNNING AWAY with it....
:lmao:
TATE_64 Wrote:Amun Run Away looks to be RUNNING AWAY with it....

The Sniper can't see anyone beating Amun-Run-Away at this point, but we'll let the thread run another day or so and then declare it! :Thumbs:
I had to think about this because there were so many deserving but I went with the most logical choice. Amun-Ran I mean Amun-Ra, Sorrry.:devilflam
:zzz:
I knew Hugh Ref-:moon: ner would come in second.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I knew Hugh Ref-:moon: ner would come in second.

I saw him tonight and I usual all I saw was his back as he was running off the bball court.
That sure doesn't sound like the Ref Colonel.:thatsfunn
I see two more people have voted.

I bet Amun-Run-Away voted for the Ref and the Ref voted for Amun-Run-Away!

It's official,

THE MOST COWARDLY YELLA BELLY OF ALL TIME IS

AMUN-RUN-AWAY
:1:

Congradulations ARA! you deserve it buddy!:Thumbs:
I hate to say congrats to a YB but I will. Congrats Amun-Ra.:Thumbs:
Do we need to have a ceremony this weekend? or do something special for Amun-Run-Away! none of us have ever won a polling result before?
The Sniper Wrote:Do we need to have a ceremony this weekend? or do something special for Amun-Run-Away! none of us have ever won a polling result before?

Maybe print him off some kind of achievement Award hat he can put in a frame.... Sort of like you would get at an Awards Banquet....:biggrin: :1:
:1: Congrats Amun Run Away.
Thanks guys I really dont know what to say. I dont have anything prepared... First I would like to give praise to God. Thanks to my teammates. Thanks to the Cowboys for their support. And special thanks to the g/f who lets me play every Sunday.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Thanks guys I really dont know what to say. I dont have anything prepared... First I would like to give praise to THE SNIPER and God. Thanks to my teammates. Thanks to the Cowboys for their support. And special thanks to the g/f who lets me play when Im not scared and lets me blame her for when I am.

Fixed:biggrin:
Billnz28 Wrote:Fixed:biggrin:

:Clap: :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :Clap:
HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!:biggrin:

That was perfect....:notworthy:lmao:
Amun-Ra Wrote:Thanks guys I really dont know what to say. I dont have anything prepared... First I would like to give praise to God. Thanks to my teammates. Thanks to the Cowboys for their support. And special thanks to the g/f who lets me play every Sunday.

That was perfect Run-Away!!! We just hope you keep fighting from behind everyone else and don't let us down. :Thumbs: