Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday to my brother Jarrod/torQQue and my nephew Gage
Just wanted to let everyone know that its TorQQue and his son's Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
WE LOVE YOU
NICK, CRISSY, KENZI and KYLEE!!
:party2:
That's pretty special. Happy Birthday fellas.
:cake: Happy Birthday guys:letsparty
:happybirt Q and Gage :cake: :letsparty
Happy birthday boys!!!!!:Thumbs:

Gage I hope you grow up to be a Cowboy!TongueirateSho

'Q' I just hope you have enough nerve to show up this weekend!:biggrin:
Happy Birthday Q and Gage. And QQ, thanks for making this wonderful site for all of us sports enthusiasts!
Happy B-day QQ and Gage...... It sucks you are gonna be on the losing side of the battle on Sunday.... Oh well...haha
Happy birthday to both of you young men!!! Especially the handsome "little one"....

Hope you both have a wonderful birthday with wishes for many, many more!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Thanks a bunch everyone. I really appreciate it. My birthday present was my paintball gun and accessories, which I love. Amanda said she had a another surprise for me tonight.:biggrin: Hopefully its a new barrel for my paintball gun.:rockon:

Anyway, we got Gage a 40 gallon fish tank, and I spent much of yesterday and today getting everything squared away with that for him.

Tomorrow we are having hotdogs(with moms homemade chilli), chips, bologna salad sandwiches, ice cream and cake if anyone wants to stop by. We are going to watch the game, and play cards.. We will have plenty of food and have plenty of fun. We are going to start eating around 1pm and will continue eating the rest of the day.

Btw, Gage also said tell everyone thanks for the birthday wishes.

I love you Nick, you guys be safe this weekend. See you tomorrow tonight.
torQQue Wrote:Thanks a bunch everyone. I really appreciate it. My birthday present was my paintball gun and accessories, which I love. Amanda said she had a another surprise for me tonight.:biggrin: Hopefully its a new barrel for my paintball gun.:rockon:

Anyway, we got Gage a 40 gallon fish tank, and I spent much of yesterday and today getting everything squared away with that for him.

Tomorrow we are having hotdogs(with moms homemade chilli), chips, bologna salad sandwiches, ice cream and cake if anyone wants to stop by. We are going to watch the game, and play cards.. We will have plenty of food and have plenty of fun. We are going to start eating around 1pm and will continue eating the rest of the day.

Btw, Gage also said tell everyone thanks for the birthday wishes.

I love you Nick, you guys be safe this weekend. See you tomorrow tonight.

:lmao: now that was funny...haha