Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College baseball
Does anyone else try and follow it?
Just the 'Cats. I'm also a big fan of the Clemson and Standford programs.
I watch every year during Tourney time.
The LCCHS Baseball team went and watched UK play Florida last year when they were down in Richmond for the Tomahawk Classic at Madison Central...
Thats the only time I've seen them, unless they're on FSN South.
I only watch Collage Baseball during the Tournament.
I listen to all FSU games on the radio. And watch ones on ACC select starting this year.
I try to, but its not on TV till the regionals.
I watch My Bluedevils when they play but also big fan of Marquette and Uconn, Syracuse
I keep up with The Citadel.
Catch about dozen UC games a year.
DukeFan4life Wrote:I watch My Bluedevils when they play but also big fan of Marquette and Uconn, Syracuse
Marquette and Syracuse don't even have baseball.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Marquette and Syracuse don't even have baseball.

That's correct, and surprising honestly. Syracuse has a minor league club (Chiefs) but no college baseball.
I am an AVID college baseball fan watching around 100-130 games a year on T.V. and around 10-15 live.
kentucky baseball biggest fan i watch them every time they come on
I watch UK a lot and try to follow how the SEC is shaping up.
Forgive me if I missed it on here, but is UK a pre-season Ranked team? I thought I had seen that somewhere
Stardust Wrote:Forgive me if I missed it on here, but is UK a pre-season Ranked team? I thought I had seen that somewhere

It really depends on the poll you go by. One poll has them listed as #24, and another has them outside the top 25 coming in at #26.
I seen them at 26th.
I've been to pretty much every UK Baseball game over the last 3-4 years, and don't plan to stop this upcoming season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK has one of the best pitching staffs in the SEC this year, and should make a descent run.
I only watch the Cats.
I love college baseball. Started watching as a kid with my dad and grandfather. It is a goal of mine to go watch the college world series in Omaha. I follow the Trojans first but I keep up with Rice & Cal St- Fullerton, and loved to watch Wichita St in the 80's & early 90's.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I love college baseball. Started watching as a kid with my dad and grandfather. It is a goal of mine to go watch the college world series in Omaha. I follow the Trojans first but I keep up with Rice & Cal St- Fullerton, and loved to watch Wichita St in the 80's & early 90's.
The CWS was the best experience in my life.
I like going to the Dension University home page and listening to their games.

They are a local college he in Licking County, Ohio.

From time to time they get some players from Kentucky to go their to play sports.
I try to keep up with the Cats but they are never on tv till Tourny time but I usually watch all the tournament games...
Nope hate watching it, but like playing!