Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone of you "cow"ardboys brave enough to duel with ole Q
Step up, I'll gun down all challengers. :redboxer:That's right:Thumbs:
Btw, no need for Sniper to even reply. He retired from dueling after I painted his pretty little head pink a couple weeks ago. I don't want duel deadweight 3rd string scrubs like him, I want the ALL PRO cowboys, if there are any of you..
torQQue Wrote:Step up, I'll gun down all challengers. :redboxer:That's right:Thumbs:

Im your Huckleberry. Better not step put on the porch tonight I might be practicing. just remember to stay standing this time. and dont run when I start painting my masterpiece on your face.
Looks like another duel on Sunday. Q, It's your birthday and I think all of the excitment has gotten the best of you and now you have gone and called out one of THE VERY BEST the COWBOYS have. You will look back in twenty yerars and say "I was having such a great birthday and then it happened........... If only I had not dueled Wild Bill, what a birthday it would have been."
Billnz28 Wrote:Im your Huckleberry. Better not step put on the porch tonight I might be practicing. just remember to stay standing this time. and dont run when I start painting my masterpiece on your face.

The only masterpiece you'll be getting this weekend, is the masterpiece you got yesterday..

BTW, thanks for inviting me and tate. :moon:
Enjoy the birthday until Sunday and then the fun is over, at least for you. Wild Bill will bring home another Cowboy Victory.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Looks like another duel on Sunday. Q, It's your birthday and I think all of the excitment has gotten the best of you and now you have gone and called out one of THE VERY BEST the COWBOYS have. You will look back in twenty yerars and say "I was having such a great birthday and then it happened........... If only I had not dueled Wild Bill, what a birthday it would have been."

Are you the second best then? If so, I'll give you a dose too. Just line up in order from best the worse, or worse to best.. It doesn't matter to me. Just line up. I'll take you all out one by one. That's right:Cheerlead

It will be kind of like "pin the tail on the donkey" all over again for my 32 birthday, except it will be paint the tail of the cowboy.. I love that game. You cowboys wanna play:rockon:
torQQue Wrote:The only masterpiece you'll be getting this weekend, is the masterpiece you got yesterday..

BTW, thanks for inviting me and tate. :moon:

I know thats the only masterpiece Ill be getting but the one your getting Im sure you wont like .:flame:

Cant believe you was over trying to recruit Tate, He knows better though. **** I didnt even invite my wife she had ramen noodles
torQQue Wrote:Are you the second best then? If so, I'll give you a dose too. Just line up in order from best the worse, or worse to best.. It doesn't matter to me. Just line up. I'll take you all out one by one. That's right:Cheerlead

It will be kind of like "pin the tail on the donkey" all over again for my 32 birthday, except it will be paint the tail of the cowboy.. I love that game. You cowboys wanna play:rockon:

Dont sweat it Colonel, by the time Im dont with this yella one he will be begging for forgiveness from the Cowboy Nation:devilflam
Billnz28 Wrote:I know thats the only masterpiece Ill be getting but the one your getting Im sure you wont like .:flame:

Cant believe you was over trying to recruit Tate, He knows better though. **** I didnt even invite my wife she had ramen noodles

:thatsfunn You must of cooked it then.

Tate will come around soon ( He told me last night he was considering joining us). Bill, you just keep frying up sirloin and t-bones steaks, borrowing his steak sauce, and not inviting him to eat, he will get tired of you using him. Just wait, next time we have steak, Tate will be the first person I call. This young gun has got your back Tate, you remember that.
Billnz28 Wrote:Dont sweat it Colonel, by the time Im dont with this yella one he will be begging for forgiveness from the Cowboy Nation:devilflam

Tate, hey Tate.. What did you put his steaksauce lastnight:thatsfunn ???

I think he is starting to hallucinate:Clap:
judgement day is coming.QQ ARE YOU CRAZY.or kinda nuts :HitWall:
Iguana Wrote:judgement day is coming.QQ ARE YOU CRAZY.or kinda nuts :HitWall:

Is that a yes or no? Are you getting in my cheeseline?? Don't worry, there's plenty enough to go around.. :rockon:
I just got off the phone with Airman.. He wants to know if any you "cow" ard boys wanna double duel?
Confusedticktong throw in the towel QQ :ChairHit:
Iguana Wrote:Confusedticktong throw in the towel QQ :ChairHit:

I am calling you cowboys out..It sounds like to me you are throwing in the towel. You didn't answer whether or not you are getting in my cheeseline?

I want a minimum of 3 of your best. If all three of you all beat me. Then I'll shout to the world in my signature, the cowboys are the greatest.. You all fill in the rest, and I'll wear it with pride for the next month.
QQ My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. .... Life's a box of chocolates, You never know what you're gonna get. ... You're a low-life, scum-sucking maggot. Get your a$$ on the bus, ....with the IGUANA.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ChairHit:
Lets Dance Big Boy:please: YOU GOT ME
:flush:
torQQue Wrote:I am calling you cowboys out..It sounds like to me you are throwing in the towel. You didn't answer whether or not you are getting in my cheeseline?

I want a minimum of 3 of your best. If all three of you all beat me. Then I'll shout to the world in my signature, the cowboys are the greatest.. You all fill in the rest, and I'll wear it with pride for the next month.

Well to bad QQ the rules state that you are only limited 2 one duel a day
BigJ Wrote:Well to bad QQ the rules state that you are only limited 2 one duel a day

I think we can make a exception. :yawn:
torQQue Wrote::thatsfunn You must of cooked it then.

Tate will come around soon ( He told me last night he was considering joining us). Bill, you just keep frying up sirloin and t-bones steaks, borrowing his steak sauce, and not inviting him to eat, he will get tired of you using him. Just wait, next time we have steak, Tate will be the first person I call. This young gun has got your back Tate, you remember that.

:thatsfunn:lmao:

You know better than that QQ....... I will never in my life wear a yellow sash..... I will be a cowboy until the day I die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait a minute, the Sniper has to be still asleep and dreaming :zzz: cause he don't believe what he just read. Let the Sniper wake up for a minute and he'll read this thread again --- if it's real :zzz:
QQ A mountain lion felt so good after eating an entire bull he started roaring.
He kept it up until a Iguana came along and shot him........... ha ha :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :thatsfunn
torQQue Wrote:Are you the second best then? If so, I'll give you a dose too. Just line up in order from best the worse, or worse to best.. It doesn't matter to me. Just line up. I'll take you all out one by one. That's right:Cheerlead

The Colonel is still somewhat new to the game and each and every week learn from the Cowboys Great Fouonders such as Wyatt, Judge, Sniper and Wild Bill. The Colonel feels fortunate to be part of such a great team with so many great Cowboys, brother. Unfortunately you are in a very different situation with mentors like Rino, Mongo and Ref, well lets just say all you have learned is how to run that sass mouth. And just like Mongo you are good at running your sass mouth but again unfortuanately just like Mongo your sass mouth is flapping uncontrollable and that has put you in a bad situation with the Cowboys in a bad way, A VERY BAD WAY.

Pin the tail on the donkey, HA HA.......... For the Cowboys your 32 birthday will be more like bust the pinata. You can blind fold the Cowboys turn them around and then they will still break the piant on Ol Q's head.
QQ told me his weenie is too small to get into a pi$$ing contest with THE IGUANA..............
QQ. GO GET YOU two six packs of beer as fast as
you're able and squeeze your pecker as tight as you can until you can't
stand it any longer and then let fire. Even the smallest of weenie
will blast out like a #4 fire hose.:1:
:lmao: :lmao:
Iguana Wrote:QQ told me his weenie is too small to get into a pi$$ing contest with THE IGUANA..............

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Iguana Wrote:QQ told me his weenie is too small to get into a pi$$ing contest with THE IGUANA..............

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
QQ This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.:igiveup:

:popcorn: :lmao:
put his *** on a milk carton
We should have quite a few duels today

the Colonel vs Mongo
Wyatt vs the Ref