Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Every 1 Still Gonna Play (Hope So)
There is already an inch out there on the ground just wondering if everyone is gonna 4 sure play 2 marr
An inch? I dont have any snow at all! Where do you live J?
We are in Floyd Co..... There is a little snow laying here.... But it is just starting...

Weather.com is only giving a high of 27 tommorrow....
AKA Blue **** Cold, right? Big Grin
Im down for whatever. just let me know.
Im ready to play right now out in the snow and it dark...i hope they play...everyone will think that it is gonna be cold but it really aint bad because when you run around it aint cold at all....just dress warm
Big J... That Avatar is bad ***...haha
TATE_64 Wrote:Big J... That Avatar is bad ***...haha

welcome to last week :rockon:
Well I just saw it.... So :ChairHit::biggrin:
Bill do you have enough CO2 at ya house to fill some tanks for me? Blaine was out today. I stopped there and Kevin told me that Scott Gross sent them an empty tank. Blaine was ****ed about it. Anyways I only have one tank to do the whole day with and if it is going to be in the 20's and low 30's I know it wont last long.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Bill do you have enough CO2 at ya house to fill some tanks for me? Blaine was out today. I stopped there and Kevin told me that Scott Gross sent them an empty tank. Blaine was ****ed about it. Anyways I only have one tank to do the whole day with and if it is going to be in the 20's and low 30's I know it wont last long.

Yeah I got two tanks friday, only filled about 6 out of the firrst one so far, just put you tanks in the Back of you truck so they can get cold.
I am in for today. Let's get it on yella bellys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ready to get it....haha...... What does everyone else think?
Its 9:00am and im out of bed you know im in
If the oldest Cowboy alive can stand it surely the Yellas will at least attempt to come out. A little snow won't stop the show.:redboxer:
whoooooooooooooooooooo, gonna be bad times for the yella ones.....
Is Dr. KilldareXX gonna play or does he have to work today?:devilflam
A bad day for the yella one for sure. The Cowboys are lookin for a fight and brother when we are lookin then it is gonna be a bad day, a VERY BAD DAY for the yella bellys.
I don't like the sass mouth that some Yella Bellies are using. I'd like to see a 10 man team of Cowboys and the other side of little sass mouth Yella duel straight up and 10 paces apart. The Judge and myself being the elderly statesmen that we are will pick the team of combatants ( Cowboys ) and the Yella Bellies ( non- combatants ) and as always it will be done fair.:thanks:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't like the sass mouth that some Yella Bellies are using. I'd like to see a 10 man team of Cowboys and the other side of little sass mouth Yella duel straight up and 10 paces apart. The Judge and myself being the elderly statesmen that we are will pick the team of combatants ( Cowboys ) and the Yella Bellies ( non- combatants ) and as always it will be done fair.:thanks:

Sounds fair to the Colonel. :rockon:
Colonel Kill Wrote:Sounds fair to the Colonel. :rockon:

That would be pimp...:Thumbs:
WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN IT GETS TOO TOUGH FOR MOST ---- THEN IT'S --- JUST --- RIGHT --- FOR --- THE SNIPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

THE KENTUCKY NATIONAL GUARD COULDN'T KEEP THE SNIPER OUT OF DEATH VALLEY TODAY BROTHER!!!!!!! :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So we still playing today up Jackscreek?
JackFrost Wrote:So we still playing today up Jackscreek?

Does a fat dog fart????? Or a Bear **** in the woods...:biggrin:
TATE_64 Wrote:Does a fat dog fart????? Or a Bear **** in the woods...:biggrin:

Is the bear in a zoo or in the wild?
JackFrost Wrote:Is the bear in a zoo or in the wild?

:Clap:Well this one in particular lives in the woods.....:biggrin: