Poll: ???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kentucky
85.71%
South Carolina
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky at South Carolina
In this game I like the gamecocks also though... Doweny is just so tough to guard and kentucky has to play liggins or harris as someone said above to stop hima dn agree they are a turnover or a bad shot in the making... I like porter but he cant keep up with him... Horn and the gamecocks by 11 and downey has 32
Kentucky should win this game. I think they will go 3-1 in the last 4 games with the loss coming at Florida.. The jump in rankings for LSU is bad news for them. That will have Kentucky looking for blood when LSU rolls into Rupp, that place will be pumped. With the SEC being down this year, Kentucky hasn't had a chance to play many ranked team, so they'll be hungry to beat the #18 team in the nation. And a win over LSU will give Kentucky confidence, and help them get in the NCAA Tourney.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Kentucky should win this game. I think they will go 3-1 in the last 4 games with the loss coming at Florida.. The jump in rankings for LSU is bad news for them. That will have Kentucky looking for blood when LSU rolls into Rupp, that place will be pumped. With the SEC being down this year, Kentucky hasn't had a chance to play many ranked team, so they'll be hungry to beat the #18 team in the nation. And a win over LSU will give Kentucky confidence, and help them get in the NCAA Tourney.

We needed LSU's jump in the ratings, more for the RPI than for motivation!
I think the light bulb went on for the Cats against Tennessee....UK finally showed they can play as a TEAM

Kentucky - 75
USC - 62
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Downey pours it on UK with 30 and fedrick pull out 20+ Gamecocks come out with a 78-57 victory!
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Downey is to much I think the gamecocks will by 6 and downey has 34 points
BelfryPride Wrote:I think the light bulb went on for the Cats against Tennessee....UK finally showed they can play as a TEAM

Kentucky - 75
USC - 62

yeah and Downey blew it ....lol
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I think that the Cats will be much more prepared this time and they will take this one in a good game. I also think that the Cats win out on the regular season.

GBB!

:Thumbs: couldn't said it better.
UK gets revenge...
carolina by 10+
Kevin Galloway will not be with the team tonight as he had a death in the family.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kevin Galloway will not be with the team tonight as he had a death in the family.

Sorry to here that for this young man.
Should be a good close game tonight. We need to have Miller to step up again this game and be the third scorer for us. I like for it to be a 6 point game in the Cats favor.
Do not see much coaching from Billy in this game. Patterson should be embarrassed. He cont to play right into the defense, either go up stronger or pass the ball to open man. And then he gets down and does not block out on defense. how many unforced turnovers can a team make? UK is in bad need of a point guard. Why not let Meeks bring the ball up court? I think USC is a better team, but UK is embarrassing themselves tonight, No hustle from anybody. Let's hope they play better the 2nd half.
SC is doing everything right.
Hahaha Oh My Gosh....block Partyyyyyyy
Hahahahaha this is remarkably enjoyable... Somebody tell UK to MAN UP!!!
Kentucky is terrible. Another nice move by Gillispie, to bench his only chance of a comeback. (Meeks)
unless they win the last 3.. I don't see us making the tournament now
Say what you want but it's time that the University of Kentucky parts ways with their $ 3.5 million dollar mistake.

Gillispie is not the answer that we need. If you can not get your team ready to play for the #1 seed in the SEC East and you're the head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats then we do no need you in Lexington.

We need to throw in the towel. Maybe Coach Brooks can give Coach Gillispie a few pointers in getting your team ready to play on the road as well as in Lexington.

:igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup:
HarleyD Wrote:Say what you want but it's time that the University of Kentucky parts ways with their $ 3.5 million dollar mistake.

Gillispie is not the answer that we need. If you can not get your team ready to play for the #1 seed in the SEC East and you're the head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats then we do no need you in Lexington.

We need to throw in the towel. Maybe Coach Brooks can give Coach Gillispie a few pointers in getting your team ready to play on the road as well as in Lexington.

:igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup:

Sad, but true. Coach Horn has had less time with his team (South Carolina) and look what has happened. They've swept Kentucky.
How do you not put your best players on the court. I don't care what find of coach you are or if someone misses an basket in practice, and they are the best you have then they end up sitting the entire game. BULL!

It's time Gillispie get's his head out of his backside and let these Wildcats play ball. If he keeps on the way he is not only are we going to loose Jodie Meeks but Patterson will leave too.
HarleyD Wrote:How do you not put your best players on the court. I don't care what find of coach you are or if someone misses an basket in practice, and they are the best you have then they end up sitting the entire game. BULL!

It's time Gillispie get's his head out of his backside and let these Wildcats play ball. If he keeps on the way he is not only are we going to loose Jodie Meeks but Patterson will leave too.

I agree with the first part, Billy is hard to figure out but I just do not think he is a good coach. All he does during the game is stand there and smile. He does not coach during the game. It is sad when you concede the game with 12 mins left. As for Patterson going pro, YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING! HE WOULD NOT BE DRAFTED BY ANYBODY.