Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Movies Ever?
Aslan Wrote:It was. I just layed there in shock. Didnt want to get out of the house or enjoy my life again.

I was in such shock that I couldn't even cry. I just sat there in disbelief for a few minutes.
had the worst ending ive ever seen!:Thumbs:
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:Burn After Reading
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bug
Wolf Creek
The Grudge 1 & 2
Pulse
Kicking & Screaming
Son of the Mask
Major League 2
Halloween remake

I'm sure I'll think of more.
referring to the post about hating kevin bacon movies; have you ever seen mystic river? it's awesome! also loved stir of echos.
however, hollow man was pretty rotten.
the mist
bug
tropic thunder
daredevil
blair witch project
open water....i mean the whole movie was two people just floating in the water and filmed at water level.
Perfume
Lady in the Water
The Unborn
The Crocodile Hunter movie haha
I thought Twilight was a bad movie if you had read the book... it was no comparinson.
Meet the spartans-I walked out after 10 minutes and snuck into another movie it was so bad.

The day the earth stood still

I hate all tom cruise movies, even top gun.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Bug. Anyone who watched that movie and didn't want to kill themselves was high.

lol ohhh man.. you talking about the movie with Ashley Judd in it? That is the worst movie ever made to date. Anyone who thinks they have seen the worst movie in the world needs to watch this movie. Absolutely dumb as ****.
Colonel Kill Wrote:open water....i mean the whole movie was two people just floating in the water and filmed at water level.

very bad movie
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol ohhh man.. you talking about the movie with Ashley Judd in it? That is the worst movie ever made to date. Anyone who thinks they have seen the worst movie in the world needs to watch this movie. Absolutely dumb as ****.
that would be the one.
Anyone seen that Happening? It surely should be on this list, worst Mark Wahlberg movie I've seen.
Top Gun
Bewitched
PC_You_Know Wrote:Anyone seen that Happening? It surely should be on this list, worst Mark Wahlberg movie I've seen.

Never seen it but I heard it was pretty horrible.
"Envy" or "The Village"
Return to Horror High
Mr. Jingles
Son of the Mask
Baby Geniuses 2
Half Baked
guyfawkes Wrote:Max Payne sucked.

Seriously? Dude I loved Max Payne.
Tatertot Wrote:Perfume
Lady in the Water
The Unborn
The Crocodile Hunter movie haha
I thought Twilight was a bad movie if you had read the book... it was no comparinson.

I agree, The Unborn was sooo dumb. If you actually liked that movie you have something wrong with you.
jakethesnake Wrote:Half Baked

I thought that movie was funny.. Dumb but funny
duel
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I thought Batman & Robin was pretty bad
In 1981 there was a movie called(R.E.D.S.)
The worse movie ever made.
What was the name of the Sylvester Stallone movie were he arm wrestled? Well I don't know the name but I hated it
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I think Caddy Shack 2 might be the worst sports movie ever.
Another sequel that ranks right up there with it is Dumb and Dumber Part 2. I don't think that was the official name of it, but it was the sequel.
It's Pat
Night at the Roxbury
Ladies' Man

Actually, pretty much any SNL spinoff movie, except Blues Brothers and the first Wayne's World.

Also...

City of Angels (wife to blame for dragging me to this)
Lost in Space (me to blame for dragging her to this one)
13 Ghosts - pretty much the worst movie ever
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jakethesnake Wrote:Half Baked

What??? You gotta be kidding!!!

I love that movie!!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:What was the name of the Sylvester Stallone movie were he arm wrestled? Well I don't know the name but I hated it

Over The Top was a great movie!!!!!
Notorious Wrote:Over The Top was a great movie!!!!!

I only watched it when I was little kid.. That might be why I don't like it.