Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Team in Conferences (ACC, BEAST EAST, SEC, PAC 10, BIG 12, BIG 10)
king360 Wrote:No way Cardinal Fans are as biast as UK's fans..lol

HEY NOW!!! :biggrin: jk
Stardust Wrote:HEY NOW!!! :biggrin: jk

lol:argue:
king360 Wrote:No way Cardinal Fans are as biast as UK's fans..lol

Never said UL fans where more biased than UK fans.Wink
BlackcatAlum Wrote:10 Team that are better...
- UNC
- Duke
- Oklahoma
- UCONN
- Pittsburgh
- UCLA
- Wake Forest
- Clemson
- Marquette
- Michigan St.
- Minnesota

Their I threw in 11 teams better than Louisville.

As for Louisville football program. They are just a stepping stone to something bigger plus all Petrino recruited was thugs, Kragthorpe is doing the right thing and has gotten rid of all of them.

Marquette? The same team Lville dominated last year? I know its a new year but thats very debatable. Well see how there matchup goes thats coming up soon tho.
Wake Forest, Clemson, Mich St, UCLA, and Duke...Lville is on the same level as them or better. Your reaching there.
Minnesota did beat Lville but they wouldnt come within 10 right now imo.
UL beat Pitt.
UL also dominated Okie in the Ncaa tourney last year.
Theres jus not 10 teams that are flat out better than them. I would have at least put Memphis over several of the teams you mentioned.
Aslan Wrote:Marquette? The same team Lville dominated last year? I know its a new year but thats very debatable. Well see how there matchup goes thats coming up soon tho.
Wake Forest, Clemson, Mich St, UCLA, and Duke...Lville is on the same level as them or better. Your reaching there.
Minnesota did beat Lville but they wouldnt come within 10 right now imo.
UL beat Pitt.
UL also dominated Okie in the Ncaa tourney last year.
Theres jus not 10 teams that are flat out better than them. I would have at least put Memphis over several of the teams you mentioned.

Last years team had David Padgett. He was a winner and a real good college basketball player. Williams & Clark do most of the damage for UL this season. Samuels has talent, but doesn't have basketball IQ. Sosa is the teams distributer, Knowles brings intensity to the floor and McGee & Smith are decent players as well.

Fact of the matter is Louisville is not that elite of a team this year as they where last.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Last years team had David Padgett. He was a winner and a real good college basketball player. Williams & Clark do most of the damage for UL this season. Samuels has talent, but doesn't have basketball IQ. Sosa is the teams distributer, Knowles brings intensity to the floor and McGee & Smith are decent players as well.

Fact of the matter is Louisville is not that elite of a team this year as they where last.

Were just going to have to disagree there.
They are 12-2, tied for 1st place in the best conference in college bball.
They have beaten the now number one ranked team in the nation, Pitt, and serveral other good teams along the way.
There ranked 6th and there is a decent possibility they could win out.
They will compete for a spot in the final 4.
Samuels and Jennings are much younger than Padgett and def lack the experience he had. But they make up for that with the athleticism and versitility that Padgett lacked.
If Lville is not considered elite then who is?
Stardust Wrote:Do you think it's two kids, or the same one???? :eyeroll:

:please:

:thatsfunn
Aslan Wrote:[/b]

They have beaten the now number one ranked team in the nation, Pitt, and serveral other good teams along the way.
Samuels and Jennings are much younger than Padgett and def lack the experience he had. But they make up for that with the athleticism and versitility that Padgett lacked.

I did not say that UL was not an elite team, said that they are not as an elite of a team that they where last year.

Although Samuels & Jennings are more athletic than Padgett, David had basketball IQ, which is something Samuels & Jennings lack. I would take a player with basketball IQ over an athletic player any day.
ACC- North Carolina, they have lost some big games, but are still the best in the They can shoot the lights out.

BEAST EAST- Pitt, they run the floor well, shoot the basketball well, and have Blair to clean up on the inside.

SEC- Kentucky/Florida, toss up between these two teams there both really well coached and can play the game very well, we will find out who the best team is come SEC tourny time.

PAC 10- Arizona State, Great team, well coached, and IMO will make a huge run come tournament time.

BIG 12- Oklahoma, no doubt about it.

BIG 10- As bad as I don't want to say this, I don't think state is the best team in the Big 10 I'm a huge state fan, but I see Minnesota as the best team in the Big 10 overall they run the floor, shoot the ball well game in game out, rebound the ball, and play an aggressive defense all game. There making Coach Smith proud this year.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
BlackcatAlum Wrote:10 Team that are better...
- UNC
- Duke
- Oklahoma
- UCONN
- Pittsburgh
- UCLA
- Wake Forest
- Clemson
- Marquette
- Michigan St.
- Minnesota

Their I threw in 11 teams better than Louisville.

As for Louisville football program. They are just a stepping stone to something bigger plus all Petrino recruited was thugs, Kragthorpe is doing the right thing and has gotten rid of all of them.

Would have been easier to type, The Big East.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Would have been easier to type, The Big East.

He named 3 Big East teams and 4 ACC teams.
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn

:Thumbs:
Spartan4Life Wrote:BIG 10- As bad as I don't want to say this, I don't think state is the best team in the Big 10 I'm a huge state fan, but I see Minnesota as the best team in the Big 10 overall they run the floor, shoot the ball well game in game out, rebound the ball, and play an aggressive defense all game. There making Coach Smith proud this year.

:please:

Let's debate this for fun. So you think Minnesota is better than MSU, or the rest of the Big Ten.

Overall Record: toss-up
MSU 21-5
Minn 20-6

Big 10 record: clear cut winner
MSU 11-3
Minn 8-7

Head-2-Head: Nail-in-the-coffin
12/31 MSU 70 - Minn 58
2/4 MSU 76 - Minn 47

(in the above games, I'm sure Tubby was not too happy with the ay his team ran the floor or shot the ball) :biggrin:

I'm sorry, but you are going to have to like your team better than this or we are going to make you change your username and take away your avatar TongueirateSho
sherman14 Wrote:Arkansas???? UK destroyed them wtf.

No Fortson though...I said if FORTSON came back they would win the conference if not i take USC
mrfootball03 Wrote:Miami in the ACC? lol you've got to be kidding? Is this thread a joke? Carolina is the best in the ACC..
Pitt is best in Big East
Best in the SEC will be the winner of LSU/UK game
Big 10 Mich State
Big 12 Oklahoma
Pac 10 Arizona State

Louisville beat Pitt and anwer the question everyone has different opinions
blackcat Wrote:Do you even watch college basketball?

Yeah that wasnt the question though... WHO IS THE BEST AT POSSIBLY WIN THE CONFERENCE??
NIKE2010 Wrote:I realize that its an opinion question but your answers are just crazy. Based on your opinions it looks like you dont even watch basketball and just picked teams off the top of your head.

Ok whatever
outdoorsman43 Wrote:The even funnier pick was Arkansas in the SEC.

:BigLaugh:

ONCE AGAIN WAIT UNTIL CONFERENCE AND WITH FORTSON THERE YOU WILL SEE....
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

GREAT POST GREAT POST
I really think UK is peaking at the right time. They are getting better productivity out of the rest of the players right when they need them. If they can be consistent and get more physical inside, then I think they can make a run in the tournament.
theVILLE Wrote:ONCE AGAIN WAIT UNTIL CONFERENCE AND WITH FORTSON THERE YOU WILL SEE....

:thatsfunn Fortson has been back for two games and Arkansas has lost both of them. The Razorbacks are a whopping 1-11 in the SEC and are 0-1 without Fortson.

Where exactly do you get your information from?
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn Fortson has been back for two games and Arkansas has lost both of them. The Razorbacks are a whopping 1-11 in the SEC and are 0-1 without Fortson.

watch and see and than comment the razor backs will make a run in the SEC tourney if not win it....
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn Fortson has been back for two games and Arkansas has lost both of them. The Razorbacks are a whopping 1-11 in the SEC and are 0-1 without Fortson.

I get it from myself i dont rely on someone else to make it for me and me get the credit.....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Purdue will make some noise in the big ten. Funny that the football team doesn't have a tourney but the basketball team does.
theVILLE Wrote:I get it from myself i dont rely on someone else to make it for me and me get the credit.....HAHAHAHAHAHA

:thatsfunn Well your information is always wrong and irrelevant.:Thumbs:
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn Well your information is always wrong and irrelevant.:Thumbs:

Whatever buddy yours isnt any better
I to like the hurricanes as winning the ACC toruney but the best team is carolina or wake
BEAST EAST- probaly UCONN the best team in it.. although pitt did beat them but louisville beat pitt and uconn beat louisville...
SEC- I like the bull dogs of miss st the team can shoot the lights out
Pac 10- Watch out for the sun devils of ASU
Big 12- I like oklahoma no doubt
Big 10- no doubt the spartans
ACC --- North Carolina
Big East --- Pittsburgh
Big 10 --- Purdue(Don't be suprised if Michigan makes a run and wins the conf. title)
Big 12 --- Oklahoma
SEC --- LSU
Pac10 --- Arizona St.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Miami in the ACC? lol you've got to be kidding? Is this thread a joke? Carolina is the best in the ACC..
Pitt is best in Big East
Best in the SEC will be the winner of LSU/UK game
Big 10 Mich State
Big 12 Oklahoma
Pac 10 Arizona State

Why is pitt the best team in the big east... Who beat them when they were #1:blabbermo :argue:
ACC - North Carolina
Big East - Pittsburgh
Big 10 - Michigan St.
Big 12 - Oklahoma
SEC - LSU/ Florida/ Kentucky/ Mississippi State, take your pick
Pac10 - Arizona St.