Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Middle School Players in last 10 Years
Who are the best grade school players from the 14th region in the last 10 years.
If you mean school feeding teams, Eric Shepherd from Knott County team back in the day, was a force on the court.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I mean all the grade school teams in the 14th region. Not how good they were in high school or are. How good they was in grade school only.
Personally I think A.B. Combs is the best. Then again i'm a die hard Bearcat. Go Combs!
OOO players. I thought it said teams. Probably John Sizemore or that big guy from R.W. dylan i think his name is.
Tate Cox, Clark Stepp (JBS), Stuart Stamper, Jarrod Amburgey, Josh Huff ( All from Carr Creek), Logan Bartrum, Richard Caudill, Brent Hall (All from Beaver), Austin Smith, Braxton Ratliff (Hindman), and Zach Hurt (Cordia).

Girls
Megan Mosley (Emmalena), Heather Sturdivant, Lindsay Gibson (Hindman and Beckham Combs), Kendra Thomas and Sammy King (Beaver), and Kyrsten Conley (Jones Fork)
Daniel Combs
this list could go on and on for awhile.
Yeah this list could there was a lot of talent back then....I think Carr Creek had the Best team around...