Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bracketology - Feb. 23rd Edition
Aslan Wrote:I strongly dislike my fellow UK fans.

Your a Louisville fan, not UK.. We don't want ya, they can have ya!!!:Clap:
Aslan Wrote:Not a fan of Lville being in the same region as UNC at all.

lol whys that? because you know North Carolina will rape Louisville like a little girl...?
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol whys that? because you know North Carolina will rape Louisville like a little girl...?

Like UK is getting raped right now? :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
DeuceUL Wrote:Like UK is getting raped right now? :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Yes, thats what North Carolina would do to Louisville..
mrfootball03 Wrote:Yes, thats what North Carolina would do to Louisville..

Let's think about that... North Carolina, or South Carolina...
DeuceUL Wrote:Let's think about that... North Carolina, or South Carolina...

Can't make it any clearer for you little boy. North Carolina is the premier team in the nation this year. They arn't overrated, unlike Louisville. They would dismantle Louisville. If they meet up in the NCAA Tourney, it will happen to. I will make a big money bet with you if you'd like.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Can't make it any clearer for you little boy. North Carolina is the premier team in the nation this year. They arn't overrated, unlike Louisville. They would dismantle Louisville. If they meet up in the NCAA Tourney, it will happen to. I will make a big money bet with you if you'd like.

Little Boy?

Just because UNC crushed Kentucky, doesn't mean they would Louisville. I GUARANTEE Louisville would not lose by 20 to UNC...
DeuceUL Wrote:Little Boy?

Just because UNC crushed Kentucky, doesn't mean they would Louisville. I GUARANTEE Louisville would not lose by 20 to UNC...

lol Kentucky didn't even lose to North Carolina by 20.. Just 19

Well, if North Carolina and Louisville meet up, i'll bet you $100 dollars that Louisville will lose.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol Kentucky didn't even lose to North Carolina by 20.. Just 19

Well, if North Carolina and Louisville meet up, i'll bet you $100 dollars that Louisville will lose.

Haha... Taking the safe bet huh? You're incredible... This has been a waste of time.
DeuceUL Wrote:Haha... Taking the safe bet huh? You're incredible... This has been a waste of time.

Nah, it steems from a Louisville saying they don't wanna be in the same region as North Carolina, because they know what will happen to. Stand up for your Cards, tell me they will beat North Carolina.. lol
mrfootball03 Wrote:Nah, it steems from a Louisville saying they don't wanna be in the same region as North Carolina, because they know what will happen to. Stand up for your Cards, tell me they will beat North Carolina.. lol

When Louisville plays their A-Game, they can beat ANYBODY in the country...
DeuceUL Wrote:When Louisville plays their A-Game, they can beat ANYBODY in the country...

BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOL :thatsfunn:Clap::lmao: :biggrin:

okay okay.. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.
mrfootball03 Wrote:BAWHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LOL :thatsfunn:Clap::lmao: :biggrin:

okay okay.. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Louisville beat #1 Pittsburgh, or did you forget?
lol A ranking means nothing. Thats just what the media thinks. lol The real #1 will be the last one standing cutting the nets down at the end of the final four.
mrfootball03 Wrote:lol A ranking means nothing. Thats just what the media thinks. lol The real #1 will be the last one standing cutting the nets down at the end of the final four.

Spin it however you like my friend... Your argument is crap. Thanks for playing. :thanks: