Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR: Shelby Valley's Swindell ruled ineligible?
any word on this
Thought she's already been ruled eligable?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
i heard the same thing anyone know why?
some one know what going on why now in tournment play
This is a rumor.
Very Suspicious if she was ruled ineligable again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
well my sis play for sv and she told me today that she was and they might forfet all the game the won with her:Thumbs:
No idea what is going on but that is WILD!

Can the KHSAA reverse a ruling this late in the season?
they pick a good time to reverse the ruling from this season. but the lady cat will still survive
She was ineligible and then got ruled eligible into the season and now they go to reverse it?!? I questioned whether or not it was a legal move in the first place, maybe now they found out information to make them overturn it. I don't have firsthand knowledge of what is going on but I'm curious as to what is going on.

Must have been a rumor, she is playing.
Swindell did play in the semi-finals tonight at East Ridge. Any information on this is welcome. I am curious to know why this surfaced before the game, why she played, if it is indeed true, what happens now for the Wildcats?

it was not a rumor. she was ruled ineligible..stupid stuff happened but she is able to play and still doing great..too bad some people try to hurt her and our team just so others can win...let things be fair and not political.
RUMOUR has it someone from east ridge called and reported something about the residence she was supposed to be living at to try and make her ineligible for the tourney .heard this from a valley person
I think that it is pathetic!!! Leave the young lady alone and let her play ball.
HORNET POWER Wrote:RUMOUR has it someone from east ridge called and reported something about the residence she was supposed to be living at to try and make her ineligible for the tourney .heard this from a valley person

It's always East Ridge trying to do something to Valley. ER doesn't benefit from this in any way, shape, or form. I have heard all along that her change of residence wasn't bonafide and I'm sure a lot of others have as well but I doubt that anyone felt that it was their place to bring it to the KHSAA's attention. She was ruled eligible, what made anyone think that they would go back and reverse it? I wouldn't be pointing fingers in any direction, the truth may surprise you.

the truth wouldn't suprise us. we know that it is probably not coming from ER.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:the truth wouldn't suprise us. we know that it is probably not coming from ER.

I feel the same way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I never her switiching was entirely legal in the first place.
Threads like this is what gives bluegrassrivals a bad name.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:Threads like this is what gives bluegrassrivals a bad name.

I don't like rumors, but what is your take?
SV has a transfer who is elligible...phelps has 4 who are eligible and im sure other teams have some...let it go...people have been talking about this stuff all season...no matter who transfered where the better team will win in the end...and I have no connection to either team I just do not want girls basketball in the 15th to get a bad rep over all of this
Students at school today were saying she was ineligable. We NEED the truth of this to settle out this rumor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
I ask that everyone please remember that this thread is a RUMOR unless a concrete fact of evidence if found as proof. This is a young lady who is still as of right now playing the game so please handle yourselves accordingly!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
did she play last night against Pike Central?
Yeah. I believe she was ruled ineligible. Something about her moving away from Valley or something. It was real stupid. Tongue
MJ#23 Wrote:did she play last night against Pike Central?

Yes, scored 11
CoachB Wrote:I think that it is pathetic!!! Leave the young lady alone and let her play ball.

Great post! She is a YOUNG LADY playing the sport she loves at the school where she wants to attend. I don't understand why anyone would object to this and disrupt the life of a young girl who just wants to play ball and be happy.
My understanding is that she WAS ruled ineligible, the team may have to forfeit the wins with her (not positive on this since she was eligible at the time of play), and basically it means she will have to sit next season out. No firsthand knowledge of her situation, just how I believe it goes whenever this happens to a player anywhere at this point in time.