Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Star Extravaganza
It is that time again for the annual All Star game. We simply get everyone there and choose teams by pulling numbers out of the hat. It would be for only one sunday because I don't think we could stand being on the other side more than that. It would give SOME a better insight as to how the Cowboy mind works and would help some maybe build better character and self esteem while watching some of the Cowboys close up in action. ( WIPEDOUTEKEDIPIA-meaning that the word SOME= Yella Belly ).
This seems like it could work out...haha.... SOME people may actually like having a chance to win...
I think it would be good and maybe just maybe help the confidence of the yella bally team.
Just a jab at the yallas. No way we play on that squad.:eyeroll: :eyeroll:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Just a jab at the yallas. No way we play on that squad.:eyeroll: :eyeroll:

:ChairHit::ChairHit: Be careful what you wish for.. You may regret it one day.
:wtf1: I think I mentioned that a few days ago & nobody liked the idea.:ChairHit:
Johnny Ringo Wrote::wtf1: I think I mentioned that a few days ago & nobody liked the idea.:ChairHit:
So What?????????:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:So What?????????:devilflam
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Wyatt Earp Wrote:So What?????????:devilflam

So I don't like it now:devilflam
Johnny Ringo Wrote:So I don't like it now:devilflam

Who cares???:eyeroll:
The Sniper Wrote:Who cares???:eyeroll:
Yea Ringo, who cares. Maybe a knucklesandwich along with a bunch of 30 dollar discount paint for supper might make you have a little better attitude.:argue:
Ya :letsfight