Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wouldn't it be awesome to play on a field like this
I wish we could find a large enough space to fix us a place like this. We could play all year round and split teams into fours and play more games..
That would be good to play year round.
those are set up for smaller teams and are more of speedball type games.
The Sniper agrees we need to find a way to play year round, but the Sniper just don't think a field like this would be as much fun as woodsball.
The Sniper Wrote:The Sniper agrees we need to find a way to play year round, but the Sniper just don't think a field like this would be as much fun as woodsball.

You are right, but at least in bad weather and during summer we could still play..

Bill, does mark still have horses down in the old football field?
torQQue Wrote:You are right, but at least in bad weather and during summer we could still play..

Bill, does mark still have horses down in the old football field?

Hey, playing is better than not playing!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Plus, I'm sure it wouldn't take the Sniper long to dominate a field like this as well Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:Hey, playing is better than not playing!!!!!!!!!:rockon:

Plus, I'm sure it wouldn't take the Sniper long to dominate a field like this as well Big Grin

:blabbermo:blabbermo I got to make a nature boy smiley face just for you, with the blond hair and the whoooo.. :lmao:

If I make it will you use it???
torQQue Wrote::blabbermo:blabbermo I got to make a nature boy smiley face just for you, with the blond hair and the whoooo.. :lmao:

If I make it will you use it???

If it looks good --- like the Sniper! then WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

If not --- then NO!
My female fans have come to expect a certain standards from the Sniper!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:muscleman