Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap Nelson Paintballs
A place in Winchester has good prices on hotspots, anarchy, precision, nel splats and other nelson balls just thought I would pass this on to my fellow paintballers. I ordered 10 cases for a few of us and going to pick them up saturday.

http://www.customcyl.com/store/index.php...6852761b13
heck yeah... Got a couple of boxes on the way...haha
Billnz28 Wrote:A place in Winchester has good prices on hotspots, anarchy, precision, nel splats and other nelson balls just thought I would pass this on to my fellow paintballers. I ordered 10 cases for a few of us and going to pick them up saturday.

http://www.customcyl.com/store/index.php...6852761b13

That's the best prices I've seen Bill :Thumbs:.........Could I give you the money to pick up a couple of boxes for me?
Which ones did you get Bill?
yea i for sure want you to pick me some up, i want 3 cases of the 29.00 hot spot balls. I can bring you the money after work tomorrow
guys I called and talked to Efrem ( not sure on the spelling ). he told me he didnt have a hugh stock at the moment so I ordered and payed for mine already to ensure I didnt make a dry run. I will gladly take your money pick some up for you if you want me to or you can call and place your order with him and let him know Ill pick them up for you when I get mine saturday, just let me know what you wanna do.
THE REF 37 Wrote:yea i for sure want you to pick me some up, i want 3 cases of the 29.00 hot spot balls. I can bring you the money after work tomorrow

What do you need with paintballs unless you throw them at the fans who are saying bads things about your officiating. The Cowboys did not know you were still around these parts.
why colonel what a bad thing to say. Yea i am still around i have been busy the last 3 weekends. Are you going down to corbin with me and a copule others sat.
THE REF 37 Wrote:why colonel what a bad thing to say. Yea i am still around i have been busy the last 3 weekends. Are you going down to corbin with me and a copule others sat.

As of right now I can't make it but I told Harlow I would get up with him tomorrow if I can get to go.
Colonel Kill Wrote:As of right now I can't make it but I told Harlow I would get up with him tomorrow if I can get to go.
Good action Colonel by telling The Ref that you can't make it. It appears that straight talk is the best way to communicate with him. You could have been like him and say that you were definitely going and then not show but that isn't the Cowboy way. Hop-a-Long Cassidy would not let The Ref even be around with the way he twists all truths. Don't ever tell me anything Ref because I don't believe it for a second, and furthermore don't get in my way when justice has to be done because I got some real good friends that back everything I say and I say you are gonna be spray painted bigtime next time you show in Death Valley. Nice job Colonel and all the little kids in the land can see what a role model the Cowboys are. You make us sick to our stomachs Ref and in fact that low down Wal-Mart controlling Cordella is not far behind you.:devilflam
bill i forgot to give josh the money today but i called and paid for them over the phone , i got 3 cases of the 30.00 a case paintballs , so if you dont care i ll get you to pick them up for me
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Good action Colonel by telling The Ref that you can't make it. It appears that straight talk is the best way to communicate with him. You could have been like him and say that you were definitely going and then not show but that isn't the Cowboy way. Hop-a-Long Cassidy would not let The Ref even be around with the way he twists all truths. Don't ever tell me anything Ref because I don't believe it for a second, and furthermore don't get in my way when justice has to be done because I got some real good friends that back everything I say and I say you are gonna be spray painted bigtime next time you show in Death Valley. Nice job Colonel and all the little kids in the land can see what a role model the Cowboys are. You make us sick to our stomachs Ref and in fact that low down Wal-Mart controlling Cordella is not far behind you.:devilflam

Thanks Wyatt, I done just as taught by our Founding Father...........SAY WHAT YOU MEAN AND MEAN WHAT YOU SAY. Straight talk is just the Cowboy way and there is no other.
shot some of the Nel-splats today, they shot very good, Used them in my new gun. not a single chop, very accurate for cold weather, bright paint, and bust when you hit them. that will be the ball I use from now on after I shoot up what balls I have.

The Iguana also shot some of the xbox white box balls and they shot great out of his x7. only thing is with the those is each pallet the guys gets the quality varies, sometimes the balls are good and others they arent great quality. but the ones we got are pretty good.

I have 500 of the hemmorage to try, I think I have made up my mind on what balls Im gonna use though.
Billnz28 Wrote:shot some of the Nel-splats today, they shot very good, Used them in my new gun. not a single chop, very accurate for cold weather, bright paint, and bust when you hit them. that will be the ball I use from now on after I shoot up what balls I have.

The Iguana also shot some of the xbox white box balls and they shot great out of his x7. only thing is with the those is each pallet the guys gets the quality varies, sometimes the balls are good and others they arent great quality. but the ones we got are pretty good.

I have 500 of the hemmorage to try, I think I have made up my mind on what balls Im gonna use though.

Tryinig to make my mind up also. I shot some precision that Iguana gave me last week and they shot really well on Friday without a single break. Right after I tried the Impacts again and have a least 5-6 breaks in the gun. I went Saturday and bought Anarchy Fury and they too shot well with my gun. Sounds like the Nel Splats worked today for you guys.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Tryinig to make my mind up also. I shot some precision that Iguana gave me last week and they shot really well on Friday without a single break. Right after I tried the Impacts again and have a least 5-6 breaks in the gun. I went Saturday and bought Anarchy Fury and they too shot well with my gun. Sounds like the Nel Splats worked today for you guys.

Tate and I split a box of those also. Ringo said he liked them pretty well.
Billnz28 Wrote:Tate and I split a box of those also. Ringo said he liked them pretty well.

Ringo may have set us up because he recommended them to me as well.
I shot a bag of Anarchy's I got off of Barker, and I like them really well, they are just to **** expensive at Blaines......haha
They are expensive at Blaines. I bought mine at Blaines because that is the only place I had time to go and wanted to see how I liked them before I ordered a bunch. I really like them. Did you use them today? Just woundering how they worked in the cold weather. I have found them cheaper than Blaines.
Colonel Kill Wrote:They are expensive at Blaines. I bought mine at Blaines because that is the only place I had time to go and wanted to see how I liked them before I ordered a bunch. I really like them. Did you use them today? Just woundering how they worked in the cold weather. I have found them cheaper than Blaines.

Yeah, we got them for $42 a box down in Wincheter where we went....:rockon:
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah, we got them for $42 a box down in Wincheter where we went....:rockon:

Was that for Anarchy Fury?
It's the Anarchy's in the black Box..... We got Mayhems, but he had Fury's for the same price.........

They make 4 different Anarchy's.... The different names are just the colors.....

>Chaos- Dark Blue Shell- and Neon Yellow Fill
>Fury- Gold Shell- Neon Orange Fill
>Mayhem- Purple Shell- Neon Blue Fill
>Upheavel-Silver Shell- Neon Pink Fill
Is color the only difference in the balls?
according to Nelson's website it is....
http://www.nelsonpaintball.com/detail.php?id=1
haven't seen the other colors but I really like the gold it's kinda bright with a pearl look.
Colonel Kill Wrote:haven't seen the other colors but I really like the gold it's kinda bright with a pearl look.
Yeah I think they would look good on the Yella Ones faces.:flame:
I thought the orange fill would be good because I am sure the yella bellys are getting use to pink in their eye.
oh yeah....haha