Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Carolina 77 Kentucky 59
Hey Guys!!!!!!!!!!! Bobby Knight Is Still Out Of Work!!!!!!
Im one of the biggest UK fans you will find anywhere, but I do think that it is time to maybe step back and take a look at our current situation. Regardless if you are able to question the talent level Billy G has, you certainly have to question his preparation, or lack there of. Tonight I seen a game where one school scouted and studied the other and the other chose to walk in thinking that the name "Kentucky" would simply be enough to achieve a victory. South Carolina all game long overplayed passing lanes and contiued to come up with steal after steal because they knew that we would not deviate from our game plan, not even to install a few back doors here and there. South Carolina had 16 blocks, of which 11 came from the help side of the floor, it took our current staff 28 minutes into the game to finally draw the help away from the basket and flatten Patterson out on the baseline so he could work alone. By then the game was over. Simple coaching mistakes and lack of preparation killed us tonight. Im True Blue and will cheer the cats on for the rest of my days, but it is clear something isn't working right now. My hats off to the Gamecocks for playing such a great game, and to my beloved wildcats...pick yourselves up off the mat and get ready for the Tigers this weekend.
DeuceUL Wrote::lmao:

Wow, how quickly you forget that unranked Notre Dame rocked the lame tards by 33 points a few weeks ago...:blabbermo

ND -90
#5 UL-57:lmao:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I didn't see the game, sounds like that was a good thing
BelfryPride Wrote:Wow, how quickly you forget that unranked Notre Dame rocked the lame tards by 33 points a few weeks ago...:blabbermo

ND -90

Was that in Football? Oh, that's right, Basketball :Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:Kentucky = no heart
DeuceUL = no class

:1: Classic
HarleyD Wrote:My starting lineup would consist of Patterson, Harrellson, Meeks, Galloway and Miller sometimes using Stevenson when he wants to step up and play like a man and Stewart when we need some help. Other than that no one else would get off the bench.

Well except for Landon Slone, he is the only player on the team other than Patterson and Meeks that understands what it is to have the heart of a Kentucky Wildcat.

Liggins? I don't know what to say about Liggins. The "Superstar", according to Gillispie needs a lot of work and maybe we need to just clear up another seat for a better player.

Unfortunatley correct :Thumbs:
BelfryPride Wrote:Wow, how quickly you forget that unranked Notre Dame rocked the lame tards by 33 points a few weeks ago...:blabbermo

ND -90

Please read the entire thread before posting... :Thumbs: And too bad that loss did absolutely nothing to hurt UL's season...

DeuceUL Wrote:If they could dish it out when UL lost to ND, they better be able to take it.
Stardust Wrote::1: Classic

I've been waiting for you buddy!!!
^ Were Buddy's :argue: :moon:

:biggrin: :Thumbs:
This game was ugly from the get-go.

I was very disappointed tonight.
DeuceUL Wrote:If they could dish it out when UL lost to ND, they better be able to take it.

True Dat!:biggrin:
king360 Wrote:True Dat!:biggrin:

Oh no, no, no, that's different! :ChairHit:

:biggrin:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:This game was ugly from the get-go.

I was very disappointed tonight.

So in oterwords, since I didn't see the game, don't watch Sports Center either? :thanks:
Stardust Wrote:So in oterwords, since I didn't see the game, don't watch Sports Center either? :thanks:

Yeah, I would advise you not to.:Thumbs:

Meeks did get the school record for three pointers made in a season though, if that makes the loss any more unbearable.
I'd rathter him hit zero if it would have meant a win
Stardust Wrote:I'd rathter him hit zero if it would have meant a win

Me too, my friend.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Me too, my friend.

:Thumbs:
I did not like Tubby and his style and I really don't like Billy Clyde and his lack of style. He does not understand UK basketball............It's called winning. UK does not finish below 1st in the SEC East and an SEC Championship is expected. UK is suppose to contend for national titles not hope to make the top 25.
Billy G is just keeping the talent pool pouring into UK until the "big men" feel Pelphrey can take over the program.
Anyone remember when Patterson said UK was a tough team? Maybe he should be in the Craft center learning how to do other things instead of getting himself raped by a guy that isnt even in your class! Patterson played like alittle girl and so did the rest of the team. This team is nowhere near tough! I think the UK women are tougher! Thats saying something. Football season please hurry up. If we play like we did tonight against LSU we will get beaten by 40.

ND -90

WOO a L is a L and a few months ago louisville beat UK:lmao:
[2nd its time for brooks to part ways, we got a good football team and run 3 plays the whole game[/QUOTE]

Brooks is the best thing that has happened to the Univ. of Kentucky football program! If you followed Uk athletics then you would know Joker Phillips runs the offense and calls all the plays.

This is a basketball thread anyway, why put down UK football?
#1catfan Wrote:WHAT is happening to the wildcats??? Please get it together!!!!

what they need to do is quit depending on two players and widing there bench...TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :please:
they really played like lil kids. if you see someone setting up for a charge and they leave their man open under the basket dish the ball guys!!!! poor lil patterson ever heard of a pump fake or blocking out last night. still give you a:Thumbs: cause you at least stayed on the court and tried to get your man hood back. porter stay over there on the pine!!:please: .....the reason billy G benched meeks last night is cause he was showing his team that someone else needs to step up on the offensive side of the ball cause everyone got scared except for patterson
15speed_mack Wrote:what they need to do is quit depending on two players and widing there bench...TongueirateSho TongueirateSho :please:

They have 7 players avering 20+ minutes per game with Meeks and Patterson averaging 32+ per game. How would you increase playing time by anymore than that?
mrfootball03 Wrote:He had more than alot of coaches had. When Tubby got to Minnesota at the same exact time, he had less, and turned it into more. Look what Darrin Horn has done. He took over a struggling SC team, and in his first year, put them atop the SEC East. Kentucky freaked out when they were rejected by Billy Donovan, and took the first thing that came along. I believe we made a mistake. I hope he wises up, and changes and pulls it out, but I just don't believe he will.

Hes not that great of a coach.. and really, other than Patrick Patterson, hes not that great of recruiter. Its only gonna get worse. Check out the loaded list of McDonald All American on North Carolina's 2009 Recruitment list. MB will give him until next year to get things going, if not, by March, Kentucky will be looking for a new coach.

Couldnt said it better tha tis the most true thing I have seen
I must say that the way the players came out was absolutely horrible. No passion or drive. The team seems to be lacking intensity and "toughness" which is the one thing CBC always talks about! I think that the season rests on this saturdays game. If UK shows up and pulls out the win then I think we are in the tourney and we can turn this situation around. However, another flat performance and the cats will be depending on the SEC tourney for their bid. ...... Depressing