Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Stewart rejoins the team
I honestly feel bad for Stew, but hearing BCG's comments after the game, he blames himself for making the switch with Harris/Stewart for defense whent eh Cats were up 10. He stated that had he not made that switch, UK would have won. But he flet that Harris was hurting physically, so he wanted to give him a rest.
Stardust Wrote:Confusedhh: most of them won't get it :eyeroll:

you alright man!!!!!
allseasonfan Wrote:you alright man!!!!!

Well of course Nature Boy, I'm the American Dream :Cheerlead
TheONLY1 Wrote:How many titles has pitino won at the ville big man???? NONE he can only win the big games at UK

Till this year,and he is the only coach to take 4 teams to the final four INCLUSING LOUISVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
mrfootball03 Wrote:[quote=theVILLE][quote=BelfryPride]

yeah, **** louisville will take him, louisville will take anybody.. they're pretty desperate :lmao:

not as desparate as Uk though they are #6 in the nation not at the bottom...lol what are you talking about
This thread is about UK and AJ Stewart. Not Louisville. Get it on track or the thread will be closed and infractions issued.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I think that slone and kreebs should decide to quit that way that they could get to play....lol
Well who tops the list of greates basketball dynasty of all-time. KENTUCKY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TheONLY1 Wrote:Well who tops the list of greates basketball dynasty of all-time. KENTUCKY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOOOO HISTORY WOOOOO
This thread is HISTORY.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]