Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/LSU updates
UkFan23 Wrote:we cant buy a break

thats because we suck.
mrfootball03 Wrote:thats because we suck.

well if you think we suck then dont watch or talk about them how about that
mrfootball03 Wrote:thats because we suck.

if we suck, don't be a fan.
we DON'T suck. If we sucked, we would've been blew out.
pft, fake fans.
UkFan23 Wrote:well if you think we suck then dont watch or talk about them how about that

how about i can say whatever i want.. awful mouthy to be so new here.. why don't you cry a little bit. :Thumbs:
I wish all of these ppl would just quit saying that we suck or watever they think...If you think we suck and ain't no good then dont worry about us then...We will be just fine and then when UK gets back at top of the nation sometime don't comeback saying stuff...
sports-fan08 Wrote:if we suck, don't be a fan.
pft, fake fans.

you can shut the **** up too.. I can say whatever I want.. They suck. If they didn't.. we'd be able to hold on to a late lead in the second half..
we can almost kiss the ncaa tourney goodbye
UkFan23 Wrote:I wish all of these ppl would just quit saying that we suck or watever they think...If you think we suck and ain't no good then dont worry about us then...We will be just fine and then when UK gets back at top of the nation sometime don't comeback saying stuff...

We suck right now. no one ever said we wouldn't get better. Just because i'm a fan doesn't mean I have to lie. I call it like I see it.
mrfootball03 Wrote:We suck right now. no one ever said we wouldn't get better. Just because i'm a fan doesn't mean I have to lie. I call it like I see it.

Well if you are a true fan then u dont say we suck, you just dont say that....
mrfootball03 Wrote:you can shut the **** up too.. I can say whatever I want.. They suck. If they didn't.. we'd be able to hold on to a late lead in the second half..

What makes you so different that you can say what you want, but I cant?
ha, whatever.
if we suck so bad, you can take us off of your favorite teams.
no ones favorite team is one that sucks, right?
:thanks:
sports-fan08 Wrote:What makes you so different that you can say what you want, but I cant?
ha, whatever.
if we suck so bad, you can take us off of your favorite teams.
no ones favorite team is one that sucks, right?
:thanks:

yep.. my favorite team sucks.. na na nana na na.. we suck, we suck, we really, really suck!! :Clap: I love UK, and we suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:
mrfootball03 Wrote:yep.. my favorite team sucks.. na na nana na na.. we suck, we suck, we really, really suck!! :Clap: I love UK, and we suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

okay, that wasn't even funny at all.
even if i werent a UK fan, I wouldn't have laughed.
hmm. I wish i was cool like that.
mrfootball03 Wrote:yep.. my favorite team sucks.. na na nana na na.. we suck, we suck, we really, really suck!! :Clap: I love UK, and we suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

yea man this is real nice of you here...you are offically cool now....
sports-fan08 Wrote:if we suck, don't be a fan.
pft, fake fans.
I don't think the Cats suck..., just Billy G. He is a high school coach, nothing more.
mrfootball03 Wrote:you can shut the **** up too.. I can say whatever I want.. They suck. If they didn't.. we'd be able to hold on to a late lead in the second half..

Amen on the second part... poor coaching when you lose a late game like that I think
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:we can almost kiss the ncaa tourney goodbye

YES
theVILLE Wrote:Amen on the second part... poor coaching when you lose a late game like that I think

Who would've ever thought that YOU of all people would be on here talking about UK?
I'm in shock right now.
sports-fan08 Wrote:Who would've ever thought that YOU of all people would be on here talking about UK?
I'm in shock right now.

Figured I would put my thoughts in.. I think that it is funny I said this lineup back before christmas finnaly set porter down and the team was up 10 points on a ranked team and then poor decisions and coaching caught up to them
theVILLE Wrote:Figured I would put my thoughts in.. I think that it is funny I said this lineup back before christmas finnaly set porter down and the team was up 10 points on a ranked team and then poor decisions and coaching caught up to them

You've said so many stupid things, you don't even know what you have said!
Stardust Wrote:You've said so many stupid things, you don't even know what you have said!

:thatsfunn Amen to that!