Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
59th Super District All-Tournament Team?
Does anyone know who made it?
I know
Justice,Bryant,Adams,Hatefield made it from Valley
Matt Clevenger from Pikeville
Title of thread should be changed to Super District All Tournament Team
Michael Boyd Thompson made it also
Dillon Stiltner & Ryan Hager made it from Phelps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Glad to see Logan finally got on a tournament team.
there were 12 players total... hadnt seen Korey Fields from East Ridge mentioned yet... and from Belfry there was #5 Elkins, #23 Hairston, and #21...sorry can't recall his name at the moment.

People picking the all tourney team was asked to submit their choices at halftime of the championship game....
Pikeville OT Wrote:there were 12 players total... hadnt seen Korey Fields from East Ridge mentioned yet... and from Belfry there was #5 Elkins and #21...sorry can't recall his name at the moment.

People picking the all tourney team was asked to submit their choices at halftime of the championship game....

Wow, that's always good to hear.
donathanhurley Wrote:Dillon Stiltner & Trent Maynard made it from Phelps.

Sorry--hate to correct you, but it was Dillon and Ryan Hager who made all-tournament!! Trent is a great player, but he was not one of them!!
Yes there was several mocking the inclusion of #21 from Belfry making the team after only 2 points in the championship game after picking up 3 fouls trying to guard the much taller Adams from Valley...but he did have 2 prior games of 20+ points and avg of 8 rebounds before the stinker in the finals...

but his inclusion was made much easier by having to submit the ballots by halftime also....

Also I am almost positive it was Hager and not Maynard from Phelps....
luvthehornets Wrote:Sorry--hate to correct you, but it was Dillon and Ryan Hager who made all-tournament!! Trent is a great player, but he was not one of them!!

I got it fixed! I thought they said Larry Maynard on the radio!
Sorry about that & Thanks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
it was an amazing tournament to watch... not often you get to see two 100+ games at tournament time.....
Who is #21? I keep seeing his number, but no name. #24 from Belfry was just about as bad as I have ever seen. He pushed and shoved all night--no call.
#21 is Jeremy Maynard from Belfry. He had 2 outstanding games......

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]