• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
How about you two just go at it in here and keep the constant bickering out of the other threads?

So here you go.

Others feel free to join in, but let's keep it in here and avoid so much spill-over and thread-jacking in the other threads.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:popcorn:
LOL TongueirateSho I get the point :Thumbs:

theVille:ChairHit: Stardust
To get things going, let's go with the recent discussion about history.

theVILLE says it doesn't matter, basically negating UK's impressive basketball history.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DeuceUL Wrote::popcorn:

LOL! I'm with you on this one. Just sit back and watch.:popcorn:
MisterPerfect Wrote:LOL! I'm with you on this one. Just sit back and watch.:popcorn:

:biggrin: :Clap:
Louisville fans can't even make an arguement that uofl has a better history then uk. Like five years ago they were playing in the weak conf. usa and they were in a way weaker conf before that. If they weren't in those weak conferences they were in then they wouldn't have half the wins they do now which stilll doesn't compare to the amount of wins the cats have
Now Cmon' Ville, it's not a competition if you don't compete! Come get the beat'n you deserve! TongueirateSho
TheONLY1 Wrote:Louisville fans can't even make an arguement that uofl has a better history then uk. Like five years ago they were playing in the weak conf. usa and they were in a way weaker conf before that. If they weren't in those weak conferences they were in then they wouldn't have half the wins they do now which stilll doesn't compare to the amount of wins the cats have

Show me one person (other than theVILLE) who has said Louisville has a better basketball history than UK... And since we're talking about how weak conferences are, even the weak C-USA has had a team ranked more this year than the SEC has...
Seven to 2 means UK is 75% better than Louisville
lol this could be intreasting.
Thanks CE! :Thumbs:

I will enjoy this thread. :BigLaugh:
DeuceUL Wrote:Show me one person (other than theVILLE) who has said Louisville has a better basketball history than UK... And since we're talking about how weak conferences are, even the weak C-USA has had a team ranked more this year than the SEC has...

Yea memphis is ranked ahead of the ville too and don't you think its wierd how you all lost 2 games in 1week and didn't drop any at all. Thats the big east hype machine for you working again.
DeuceUL Wrote:Show me one person (other than theVILLE) who has said Louisville has a better basketball history than UK... And since we're talking about how weak conferences are, even the weak C-USA has had a team ranked more this year than the SEC has...

We just keep beating each other down. We'll show our toughness when we put four teams in the final 4 :moon:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Thanks CE! :Thumbs:

I will enjoy this thread. :BigLaugh:

You gonna contribute, or ride Stardust's coat tails as usual?
Stardust Wrote:We just keep beating each other down. We'll show our toughness when we put four teams in the final 4 :moon:

True dat... lol
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea memphis is ranked ahead of the ville too and don't you think its wierd how you all lost 2 games in 1week and didn't drop any at all. Thats the big east hype machine for you working again.

He got you there Deuce! Ready to give up:igiveup:

Your right no1 will say uofl has a better history then uk cause they don't and it would just be really retarted to say something like that. UK is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of uofl in everything.
DeuceUL Wrote:You gonna contribute, or ride Stardust's coat tails as usual?

Don't you touch my tag-team partner:wenumber1
DeuceUL Wrote:You gonna contribute, or ride Stardust's coat tails as usual?

:thatsfunn Ride Stardust's coat tails?

I agree with him because he is usually right. If you ever said something that was the least bit relevant, I might ride your coat tail as well.:Thumbs:
DeuceUL Wrote:True dat... lol

The only good wins any bigeast teams have are against other big east teams. What big east team has beat a top out of conference team.REALLY I'd love to know?????
TheONLY1 Wrote:Yea memphis is ranked ahead of the ville too and don't you think its wierd how you all lost 2 games in 1week and didn't drop any at all. Thats the big east hype machine for you working again.

OR, the first loss was to the #1 team in the country, and the week of the second loss, three teams ahead of Louisville also lost. Do your research....

TheONLY1 Wrote:Your right no1 will say uofl has a better history then uk cause they don't and it would just be really retarted to say something like that. UK is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of uofl in everything.

So then what was the point of you saying Louisville fans have no argument to say UL has a better history, if nobody has said it? :zzz:
Hey, am I going to get blamed for post hogging by playing along on this thread:Angry07:
DeuceUL Wrote:OR, the first loss was to the #1 team in the country, and the week of the second loss, three teams ahead of Louisville also lost. Do your research....

So then what was the point of you saying Louisville fans have no argument to say UL has a better history, if nobody has said it? :zzz:

AHHHHH I just like reminding all of you that UK is the greatest program of all time. UK IS THE GREATEST PROGRAM OF ALLTIME.
TheONLY1 Wrote:AHHHHH I just like reminding all of you that UK is the greatest program of all time. UK IS THE GREATEST PROGRAM OF ALLTIME.

Unfortunately for you, that doesn't bother me at all. Congrats. :Thumbs:
I would say your winning so far Stardust.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:I would say your winning so far Stardust.

Yep, the typical UK/UL match-up - the Cats dominate, give a little hope to the Cards a couple of times, and then the Cats SMASH the Cards and put them back in their place!

we'll pick this back up tomorrow, but tonight, we close with

theVille :igiveup:

Stardust :1:
at the end of round one we saw a complete pummeling of theVille as he was left speechless with Star's witty ways.
Stardust- 1
the Ville- 0
stardust! stardust! stardust! dusty! stardust!
:popcorn:
  • 1(current)
  • Next