•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
BCF4L Wrote:Cheerleaders? I think my statistics have proved everything daVILLE has said was wrong. Yes, UL has beaten UK the past 2 years and has had the better team no doubt, but since the year 2000, or since NITino has taken over, UK has still owned Louisville. Next year UK will go back to their winning ways against UL (unless UK football wins this year as we all know that if UK football beats Louisville then UL basketball will win. We can't have both).

NITino wow thats a good one.... but I believe you kentucky kittens or NITtens are going this year:lmao:
Looks like my boy Stardust is up HUGE in this contest. Give it up ville!!
allseasonfan Wrote:Looks like my boy Stardust is up HUGE in this contest. Give it up ville!!

No dont look like it I have alot of agruments here..... GIVE IT up why would I do that I am not a UK fan..lol:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:Are you a politician? :please:

:biggrin: :Thumbs:

Probably is, (politician) more like a ban wagon man to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thatsfunn
lil dog Wrote:Probably is, (politician) more like a ban wagon man to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thatsfunn

:Thumbs:
lil dog Wrote:Probably is, (politician) more like a ban wagon man to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thatsfunn

So what i like being a bandwagon fan, its fun to jump over to which ever team is the best. Thats why i back my Bengals, Braves, Cats, Irish, Colonels, and Hornets(only good team out of the group).
theVILLE Wrote:NITino wow thats a good one.... but I believe you kentucky kittens or NITtens are going this year:lmao:
:igiveup:
BCF4L Wrote::igiveup:

thats nice to know... You may as well:1: :Thumbs:
After last night, I have nothing to say. Our history is better but history don't mean **** if you can't win now.
BCF4L Wrote:After last night, I have nothing to say. Our history is better but history don't mean **** if you can't win now.

ditto
We need to get UK back on the map, and to me it all starts with desire, leadership, and talent. We have talent, but we just lack leadership, and desire.
i love this thread lol
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:i love this thread lol

Yea, this is a great thread!
This is my amusement every day lol
Hey now, something with my name on it should be taken seriously :dontthink

:biggrin:
Dont let me take you off track now, im liking the competition between you and your uk fans vs ville and deuce lol
BCF4L Wrote:After last night, I have nothing to say. Our history is better but history don't mean **** if you can't win now.

right my point exactly:rockon: :Clap:
theVILLE I think you finally got them (uk fans ) to see that you were right all along. I think you have won!!!!!:lmao:
lil dog Wrote:theVILLE I think you finally got them (uk fans ) to see that you were right all along. I think you have won!!!!!:lmao:

WOOO
lil dog Wrote:theVILLE I think you finally got them (uk fans ) to see that you were right all along. I think you have won!!!!!:lmao:

Right about what?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Right about what?

I was wondering the same thing???

About what? Read the post. UK, HISTORY, HISTORY. You lose and you get post like the above quote "our history is better BUT HISTORY DONT MEAN **** IF YOU CANT WIN NOW" Stardust said and I quote " DITTO". Everybody that is on here giving theVILLE down the road is on other threads WANTING A NEW TEAM, OR A NEW COACH, All theVILLE is saying history is just history, lets talk about the present. According to the above quotes, and statements on other threads HE IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!
A Cameron Crazy Wrote:Dont let me take you off track now, im liking the competition between you and your uk fans vs ville and deuce lol

Deuce isn't in this one... They know better. :devilflam
BCF4L Wrote:So you're saying Orton will be the next Samardo Samuels?

Oh, did you mean the Samardo Samuels that averages more points than everyone on UK's squad, AS A FRESHMAN, outside of Meeks and Patterson?
DeuceUL Wrote:Oh, did you mean the Samardo Samuels that averages more points than everyone on UK's squad, AS A FRESHMAN, outside of Meeks and Patterson?

:thatsfunn There are a lot of players other than Samuels that average more than Kentucky's "other players".
outdoorsman43 Wrote::thatsfunn There are a lot of players other than Samuels that average more than Kentucky's "other players".

Too bad that's not the point...
DeuceUL Wrote:Too bad that's not the point...

So, what is the point?
MisterPerfect Wrote:So, what is the point?

The point is BCF tried to make it sound like Samuels was a flop, which isn't even close to being the truth...
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)