•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
TheONLY1 Wrote:The only good wins any bigeast teams have are against other big east teams. What big east team has beat a top out of conference team.REALLY I'd love to know?????

That is because of the top teams are in the big east
theVILLE Wrote:You have to have four teams in it first

We have yet to make up our minds of which tournament we will decide to go to, the NCAA or the Oldest most presetigious tournament in college sports history, the NIT! We are just sitting back taking calls:moon:
BaseballIsLife Wrote:Stardust eat's UofL babies for breakfast. Excellent source of protein!:popcorn: :eyeroll:

Well the wildcat is starving this year because they couldnt catch the cardinal and got demolished by a game **** twice
theVILLE Wrote:Well the wildcat is starving this year because they couldnt catch the cardinal and got demolished by a game **** twice

Are we talking about the Notre Dame game again?
Stardust Wrote:Alright, I'm up and ready for round two.

The first thing we will challenge theVille with today is where in the world did you get your statistics on TWill. In the Meeks vs. TWill debate, you state that TWill averaged a triple double for the season.

theVille: TWILL DOES TOO AND MEEKS DOEST HAVE MANY REBOUNDS OR STEAL R ASSISTS I MEAN TWILL FEELS THE STAT SHEET UP....AVERAGES A DOUBLE DOUBLE AND OFTEN A TRIPLE DOUBLE AND SCORES AND ALOT OF TIME A TRIPLE DOUBLE... HOW MANY DOUBLE DOUBLE HAS MEEKS HAD.... IF THE QUESTION WERE BETTER SCORER OR SHOOTER I WOULD TAKE MEEKS OVER ANYBODY IN THE COUNTRY EXCEPT CURRY.... BUT WHICH I WOULD RATHER HAVE ON MY TEAM TWILL....

Stardust: Completely erroneous! Jeeze, where is it that you....nevermind.

Alright, to correct the above mis-information , T-Will:
1. does not average a double-double. His averages are 12.1 pts, 8.5 reb, 4.6 assists.

2. has had four double-doubles the entire season Pts/Reb - UAB 21/10, Villanova 10/14, Notre Dame 24/16, Rutgers 23/11

3. has not had a triple double. The most assists he has had in a single game is 8 and he has done that twice this season.

We've yet to get a reply from theVille on this one, I wonder why:eyeroll:

Twill always fells the stat sheets up.... Not very many turnovers and averages decent points.... AND ALOT OF TIMES he has 22-28 points a game but still has steals, assists, rebounds, something TWILL Doesnt have... And by the way for a team to have so many turnovers a game like UK who leads them in TO's... Jodie meeks... How many triple doubles has MEEKS had
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:Maybe theVille is bigger than the rest of you and realizes that this thread is and was a stupid idea. Its true, that UK has the better history, but as of right now, at least Louisville has a clear shot of getting in the tournament. They have also been better than UK the last 3-4 years. They have the better coach, by far, and better talent. UK has become an afterthought these days, no one fears them and they are easily beaten by weaker teams. Im with theVille in this argument, and im a UK fan, not a huge fan, but still im a fan. I love the sport of basketball as a whole, not just one team. I, unlike most anyone else, especially those on this site, can understand when UK is down and out and are in desperate need of changes.

Great post you all besides this person are failing to forget about the present
theVILLE Wrote:Twill always fells the stat sheets up.... Not very many turnovers and averages decent points.... AND ALOT OF TIMES he has 22-28 points a game but still has steals, assists, rebounds, something TWILL Doesnt have... And by the way for a team to have so many turnovers a game like UK who leads them in TO's... Jodie meeks... How many triple doubles has MEEKS had

The same amout as T-WILL--ZERO...but tell me something how many 30 points games has T-Will had, how many 40, i bet he hasnt had a 50 point game or even been conidered as NPOY
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Looks like you have another one to get in line Stardust.:biggrin:

Why dont you instead of holering for stardust all the time:moon:
BCF4L Wrote:Louisville will not make the final 4. Guarantee it. They will fizzle out just like almost every other year.

Watch and see... They made it to Elite 8 last year.. How far was it UK made it though:redboxer: Wow I see Louisville winning it this year
theVILLE Wrote:Watch and see... They made it to Elite 8 last year.. How far was it UK made it though:redboxer: Wow I see Louisville winning it this year

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I thought the past didnt matter:lmao:
Stardust Wrote:You never were good at math! Louisville had to hang on to their last breath to beat that miserable little team from Lexington didn't they? THIS GREAT BIG GOLIATH, almost got embarrased on their home court by the little David didn't the?

A W is a W and in your case and L is a L..... Call it what you want to but a rivalry is going to be played like that..... And in your case VMI(david) on Goliathes stomping ground got whipped by David
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:The same amout as T-WILL--ZERO...but tell me something how many 30 points games has T-Will had, how many 40, i bet he hasnt had a 50 point game or even been conidered as NPOY

No but if he had played in the weak SEC maybe he would...lol and NPOY who cares meeks isnt going to get it becasue he leads the team in turnovers.... The team that is in the top 10 at turning the ball over:thatsfunn
theVILLE Wrote:A W is a W and in your case and L is a L..... Call it what you want to but a rivalry is going to be played like that..... And in your case VMI(david) on Goliathes stomping ground got whipped by David

WKU..anybody
Stardust Wrote:Are we talking about the Notre Dame game again?

No south carolina... Maybe Notre Dame wil play UK and whip them by 36:1:
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I thought the past didnt matter:lmao:

Not a decade ago stick in the same decade anyway
theVILLE Wrote:No but if he had played in the weak SEC maybe he would...lol and NPOY who cares meeks isnt going to get it becasue he leads the team in turnovers.... The team that is in the top 10 at turning the ball over:thatsfunn

Did i say he was going to get it..NO.. at least he was in consideration.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:WKU..anybody

VMI
MIAMI
UNC
LOUISVILLE
USC-TWICE
MISS>ST.
MISS
LSU
and most important...LOUISVILLE:Cheerlead :worthy: :notworthy
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Did i say he was going to get it..NO.. at least he was in consideration.
Whatever man it dont matter about that... How about we get them to play one on one
theVILLE Wrote:VMI
MIAMI
UNC
LOUISVILLE
USC-TWICE
MISS>ST.
MISS
LSU
and most important...LOUISVILLE:Cheerlead :worthy: :notworthy

Yeah look at all those weak teams and you still only beay US by a last secound shot
theVILLE Wrote:Whatever man it dont matter about that... How about we get them to play one on one

Yeah you saw what happend to Nick Calathes when they were one on one.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:The same amout as T-WILL--ZERO...but tell me something how many 30 points games has T-Will had, how many 40, i bet he hasnt had a 50 point game or even been conidered as NPOY

Touche :flame:
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Yeah look at all those weak teams and you still only beay US by a last secound shot

Oooo, another great post TongueirateSho
Stardust Wrote:Touche :flame:

:Clap:
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Yeah you saw what happend to Nick Calathes when they were one on one.
Well Nick Galathes isnt great
theVILLE Wrote:Well Nick Galathes isnt great

Well apparently you dont know much about Basketball cause he is pretty darn good.
theVILLE has answered back with some heavy artillary.Stardust seems to be stunned. An old fashioned donny brooke has broken out.:popcorn: :argue: :popcorn: :redboxer:
theVILLE Wrote:Why dont you instead of holering for stardust all the time:moon:

Well, this is the "Official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread" in case you didn't read the title. So, I don't really feel the need to say anything.:Thumbs:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Well, this is the "Official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread" in case you didn't read the title. So, I don't really feel the need to say anything.:Thumbs:

:flame: hahaha
theVILLE Wrote:Well Nick Galathes isnt great

No, he's not, but Nick Calathes is!
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:Well apparently you dont know much about Basketball cause he is pretty darn good.

WELL IS HE BETTER THAN MEEKS AND WHO BROUGHT HIM INTO THE DECICISION
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next