•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The official Stardust vs. theVILLE thread
Stardust Wrote:No, he's not, but Nick Calathes is!

hahahaha :lmao: :flame:
theVILLE Wrote:WELL IS HE BETTER THAN MEEKS AND WHO BROUGHT HIM INTO THE DECICISION

Nobody is better than MEEKS
Stardust Wrote:Nobody is better than MEEKS

Well whatever you say.... Not even JORDAN.... I mean if he dont win POY than someone is..... Steph Curry can beat Gtown, Kansas, and wisconsin last year pretty much by himself so could meeks ......NO he couldnt he cant even beat VMI or Louisville.....lol
We haven't even gotten into Louisville's constant dreaming of being KENTUCKY, they even take our hand-me-down washed up coaches just because they want to try to capture some of the Glory that UK lived YEARS ago :biggrin:
theVILLE Wrote:WELL IS HE BETTER THAN MEEKS AND WHO BROUGHT HIM INTO THE DECICISION

haha are you high:lmao:
Stardust Wrote:We haven't even gotten into Louisville's constant dreaming of being KENTUCKY, they even take our hand-me-down washed up coaches just because they want to try to capture some of the Glory that UK lived YEARS ago :biggrin:

haha great point
Stardust Wrote:We haven't even gotten into Louisville's constant dreaming of being KENTUCKY, they even take our hand-me-down washed up coaches just because they want to try to capture some of the Glory that UK lived YEARS ago :biggrin:

WOOOOO whatever he was at providence before so who is capturing what..... and looks like they are succecing at capturing what UK USED TO BE...lol..lmao:
Go get them stardust
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:haha are you high:lmao:

What in rankings yeah louisville is
Benchwarmer Wrote:Go get them stardust

What, why dont you
theVILLE Wrote:What, why dont you

You my friend (wait, I didn't mean that :biggrin: ) are a goofy little bird getting ready to be eaten by a Pride of CATS!
Stardust Wrote:You my friend (wait, I didn't mean that :biggrin: ) are a goofy little bird getting ready to be eaten by a Pride of CATS!

Yeah like Jan.4th HMMM
theVILLE Wrote:What, why dont you

Stardust doesn't need any help.
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah like Jan.4th HMMM

You mean that lucky shot????

You know, before long, I expect ole Ricky Pitino and his plugs, to request that Louisville changes their color's to Blue and White :worthy:
Stardust Wrote:You mean that lucky shot????

You know, before long, I expect ole Ricky Pitino and his plugs, to request that Louisville changes their color's to Blue and White :worthy:

I guess that Florida has the same argument HMMM... and why would they change to blue and white when there winning and blue and white isnt
All time games against each other
Kentucky 26 wins
Loserville 14 wins
Benchwarmer Wrote:All time games against each other
Kentucky 26 wins
Loserville 14 wins

PAst man stick since pitino has turned this team around about the last 5-7 years man....lol and its obvious that he has:rockon:
Where did everyone go... I guess the score is
Stardust-1
theVILLE-1
remember last time it was a tie what happend... Its time for me to end this on ein the last seconds here....lol
Be late tommorow before I login in the evening...
For the match tommorow:redboxer:
I think** the Ville ** may have just tied it up..

LETS GO DUKE!!.. HAHA
Interesting stat, since the year 2000, Kentucky still leads the series 5-4. You want to talk about at least this decade, we still own the Cards. Booyah.
BCF4L Wrote:Interesting stat, since the year 2000, Kentucky still leads the series 5-4. You want to talk about at least this decade, we still own the Cards. Booyah.

Whatever man but we are catching you one year at a time...lol:1:
Since Pitino joined UL, they lost in the first rd. of the NCAAT 1 time, lost in the 2nd rd. 2 times, lost in the elite 8 1 time, lost in the final 4 1 time, and made the NIT 2 times.

Since Pitino left UK, they have 1 National Championship, 1 final four, lost in the elite 8 3 times, lost in the sweet 16 2 times, lost in the 2nd round 4 times, and lost in the 1st rd. 1 time (last year). Funny thing is, there are no NIT appearances to account for. As a matter of fact, we haven't been to the NIT since the 78-79 season.

Another point for UK and another useless stat when talking about NITino's success at UL.
NYY10 Wrote:I think** the Ville ** may have just tied it up..

LETS GO DUKE!!.. HAHA

Dude not to start an argument with you or anything but Duke has a top 10 starting five and maybe 1 or 2 on the bench but when in foul trouble they are not that good.... So I hope no injuries happen or duke will not have a shot... but I like about 7 on there team and next year they should be top 10 again...lol
If we want to go even more in depth with UK, their tournaments have looked like this since Pitino started at UL in 01-02.

2 Elite 8's
1 sweet 16
3 2nd round appearances
1 first rd. exit

Still no NIT appearances.

Aside from UL's 1 final four, UK still has a better tournament resume since NITino started coaching Loserville.
NYY10 Wrote:I think** the Ville ** may have just tied it up..

LETS GO DUKE!!.. HAHA
Now, in daVille's defense, Louisville beats Duke easily this year.
I Love Uk
theVILLE, you might as well just call it quits on this one. You have one guy talking (Stardust), and a bunch of cheerleaders. It's pointless to argue. The best ammo here is to ignore all their little "UK is better" comments and just go about your posting. When you reply to what they say, they win. I've been Cat-Killing for a while now, it's really pretty simple. Pick and choose your battles, and shut them up one by one.
DeuceUL Wrote:theVILLE, you might as well just call it quits on this one. You have one guy talking (Stardust), and a bunch of cheerleaders. It's pointless to argue. The best ammo here is to ignore all their little "UK is better" comments and just go about your posting. When you reply to what they say, they win. I've been Cat-Killing for a while now, it's really pretty simple. Pick and choose your battles, and shut them up one by one.
Cheerleaders? I think my statistics have proved everything daVILLE has said was wrong. Yes, UL has beaten UK the past 2 years and has had the better team no doubt, but since the year 2000, or since NITino has taken over, UK has still owned Louisville. Next year UK will go back to their winning ways against UL (unless UK football wins this year as we all know that if UK football beats Louisville then UL basketball will win. We can't have both).
BCF4L Wrote:Cheerleaders? I think my statistics have proved everything daVILLE has said was wrong. Yes, UL has beaten UK the past 2 years and has had the better team no doubt, but since the year 2000, or since NITino has taken over, UK has still owned Louisville. Next year UK will go back to their winning ways against UL (unless UK football wins this year as we all know that if UK football beats Louisville then UL basketball will win. We can't have both).

Yes... Cheerleaders. I didn't say your info was incorrect, but it's easy to pile on a guy who already has 15 other posters going after him... Be original.
DeuceUL Wrote:theVILLE, you might as well just call it quits on this one. You have one guy talking (Stardust), and a bunch of cheerleaders. It's pointless to argue. The best ammo here is to ignore all their little "UK is better" comments and just go about your posting. When you reply to what they say, they win. I've been Cat-Killing for a while now, it's really pretty simple. Pick and choose your battles, and shut them up one by one.

all time
uk-26
ul-14

this decade
uk-5
ul-4:Thumbs:
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next