Boyd Co. 49 - Russell 36
No guards again for Russell. It's the same story every year.:flush:
3/3/2009
Boyd Co. 49
Russell 36
Boyd Co. 5 15 15 14 49

Russell 7 12 7 10 36

16th at Morehead St.
Boyd Co. (14-15) -- Chaney 5, Hunter 3, Mosley 14, Moore 6, Wamsley 6, Brown 5, Kenser 4, Roark 6.
Russell (10-16) -- Hanson 3, Simpson 6, Ferguson 8, Cassity 3, Parsley 16
LET EM PLAY Wrote:No guards again for Russell. It's the same story every year.:flush:

That's what happens when you bench a point guard and force a freshman 2 guard to run the point. Then tell the guards NOT to shoot outside. Then he puts his best scorer and tallest player outside instead of in the paint ! Go figure. What a coach. His first and last year, I may add.:Thumbs:
Congrats Boyd Co.
Congrats Boyd Co.
devil's advocate Wrote:That's what happens when you bench a point guard and force a freshman 2 guard to run the point. Then tell the guards NOT to shoot outside. Then he puts his best scorer and tallest player outside instead of in the paint ! Go figure. What a coach. His first and last year, I may add.:Thumbs:

Sorry, but Russell does'nt have a guard capable of handling any kind of pressure. They didn't last year or the year before or the year before that. It gets them beat every year. This is not my opinion its just plain facts. I will agree that the big girl should be under more. Every coach in the region gameplans to pressure Russell. While I am definitly not a Reed fan, it is very unfair to dump this on him. He achieved more with this group than anyone else has.:devilflam