Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Bye NCAA Tourney Hopes!
cincycat23 Wrote:lol good one. we are getting the hurt over with right now. while duke is gonna pro-long it to the first or 2nd round of the NCAA tourney then let there fans down really hard when they lose to mediocre team like michigan. :Thumbs:

at least their gonna make it this year unlike Kentucky and there week schedule. And Duke will at least make it to the sweet 16. bet on it
God it feels good to be a Louisville fan.
pburgcatfan65 Wrote:WOW i love the ignorant UK fans that think the sky is falling whenever we lose.Yeah this was a BAD loss but as fans we should stand behind our team through the SEC tournament and not bash them all the time. TERRIBLE POST

:rockon: well said.
Kyboy13 Wrote:I'm in a situation very similar to yours and I do not agree. UK fans are the best in the world, and some are racist like you said (there's a few no matter where you go) but I don't think that the majority are..........In Eastern Ky, probably but state wide I don't think so.

WOW i'm from eastern Kentucky and i don't know many people here that are racist..
dore20 Wrote:God it feels good to be a Louisville fan.

Wait till FOOTBALL season !!!!
Stardust Wrote:Very good post. Pitino, Hall, Rupp, they would not have had any success with this group either. Sutton, yeah, he'd a found a way to "buy" something out of this team :biggrin:

No Pitino would have recruited some better players and probaly not lost a game or two:notworthy
Educated Fan Wrote:UK fans aren't racist? Why then did I hear the N word dropped about thirty times a game when I went to UK games Tubby's last year? And Why is it that everytime we walk into Rupp Arena with my black brother in law and my sister that we don't get at least a 100 stares or at least one drunken idiot comment? No we're not racist in Kentucky at all, but thats not the point the point is Clyde Blows, and we need to do what ever it takes to right this sinking ship. There has to be a change somewhere......... One more year Clyde is all you got!
:ChairHit:
ingorance is so funny to me but i guess if UK fans and UK basketball is so racist we should've kept rupp a long time ago but at least we named the arena after him.:lmao: stop looking for a reason to say this crap and worry about yourself...oh yeah the N word that you heard was probably you're brother and sister talking to other people if we want to stereotype.
beasy_bo Wrote::ChairHit:
ingorance is so funny to me but i guess if UK fans and UK basketball is so racist we should've kept rupp a long time ago but at least we named the arena after him.:lmao: stop looking for a reason to say this crap and worry about yourself...oh yeah the N word that you heard was probably you're brother and sister talking to other people if we want to stereotype.

:Wave: :praise: Great comment. You can't judge a whole society over a couple of idiots.
cougarpride08 Wrote::Wave: :praise: Great comment. You can't judge a whole society over a couple of idiots.

thank you sir:thanks:
cj2561 Wrote:With a racist coach the fans can say alot. I was a big UK fan until i meet Tubby. If it was on fire, i wouldn't p!ss on him to put him out.

Your horrible
Stardust Wrote:Very good post. Pitino, Hall, Rupp, they would not have had any success with this group either. Sutton, yeah, he'd a found a way to "buy" something out of this team :biggrin:

I disagree, all the coaches listed improved their teams over the course of a season, Billy G has yet to do that. Im not saying we should be 25-5, but we have certainly not improved.
I love you Kentucky Fans, to bad you guys will be setting at home watching Michigan State play :p
Spartan4Life Wrote:I love you Kentucky Fans, to bad you guys will be setting at home watching Michigan State play :p

:Thumbs: that probably the truth but i would root for mich st. but they're not blue and white. i wish you luck and i will try to enjoy march madness:popcorn:
beasy_bo Wrote::Thumbs: that probably the truth but i would root for mich st. but they're not blue and white. i wish you luck and i will try to enjoy march madness:popcorn:

Good luck to you guys too, this is going to be a year of upsets though, count on it.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Tubby would have won 23-25 games with this team..And I wasn't a Tubby fan...But he was 3 times the coach that Billy G has been!

Im really doubting that.
lil dog Wrote:Sorry but can not let this one go.Let me tell you something Kyboy eastern ky is just like every where else. To say we are all racist is in itself a racist statement! Now for UK basketball WHY would any coach in America want to coach at UK?These are the some of the WORST fans ever .(some not all) They cry and wine when they lose, want to get rid of the coach,throw in the towel, get rid of the players, the list goes on and on. SUCK IT UP BE A TRUE FAN GET BEHIND YOUR COACH AND YOUR TEAM QUIT CRYING AND LEAVE THE COACHING TO THE MAN THAT GETS PAID TO COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (By the way I am not a UK fan! Thank god I would be ashamed to be one!!!!!!)

I actually laughed when I read this man! Look I get it, your ready to defend eastern Ky. till the death and so am I. Lived here all my life and will live here till I die. I love the Mtns more than anything and obviously you've never read one of my previous post, I do nothing but defend Coach G and the boys! Never have I said a bad thing publicly about him or his players, and thats on here and in real life (even when I don;t agree with things)! IMO I am without a doubt the biggest and best UK fan in the world, I literally go in to depression for about a week when we lose, ask anyone who knows me on here and they'll tell you how passionate I am about my cats. So you seriously owe me an apology for telling me to "SUCK IT UP BE A TRUE FAN GET BEHIND YOUR COACH AND YOUR TEAM QUIT CRYING AND LEAVE THE COACHING TO THE MAN THAT GETS PAID TO COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Because I am always behind my Coach and players! Now to the darn race thing........... I don't know if you mis understood me or what, but I said the majority of ppl in EKY are racist, maybe not full blood KKK members but they associate african americans with a negative connotation, yeah it hurts me to say that but it's true I wish it wasn't but it is, I've lived here long enough to know........ Oh and by the way UK FANS are the best in the world, there's fair whether fans everywhere, but the tru blu CAT fans like me are head and shoulders above the camron crazies, etc.......... I honestly feel bad for non UK fans who live in Ky, they never get to expierence the greatness, passion, and togetherness that it is to be a UK fan. Go cats and bring home that SEC title!

*Let's drop the whole race thing please!?!?!*
KYboy, I most certainly owe you an apology! I brought into question your integrity as a person, and as a UK fan, and I humbly give you my apology!!!! The race thing threw me. I over the years have had many friends of color. I reread your post and you never said anything bad about your team, or coach , I am tired of a lot (not all) UK fans wanting to jump ship.I think if you have a team you support stick with them in good times and bad .Thats all I was trying to say.
Kyboy13 Wrote:I honestly feel bad for non UK fans who live in Ky, they never get to expierence the greatness, passion, and togetherness that it is to be a UK fan.

:thatsfunn
NYY10 Wrote:at least their gonna make it this year unlike Kentucky and there week schedule. And Duke will at least make it to the sweet 16. bet on it

haha yeah dude nothing like making it to the tourney to just get beat out very quickly. i wish UK would set those goals. maybe ill run it by one of the players, ill be like hey man maybe just set a goal to get the the tourney then see which horrible team can beat yall by 15 and see how quickly you can do it. nah i think i would just rather not make it and look bad then make it and expect to win a few games but end up getting pounded by a bad mid major. good call. haha. the men in real blue will get right back where they was last year. and thats not duke or uk. the memphis tigers my friends. look for them in final 4. they will be there.
and oh yeah. its "weak" schedule. not week. and yes duke has a tough schedule. nottttttt. only good teams they play are in the ACC and the ACC isnt even that tough this year.
Kyboy13 Wrote:I actually laughed when I read this man! Look I get it, your ready to defend eastern Ky. till the death and so am I. Lived here all my life and will live here till I die. I love the Mtns more than anything and obviously you've never read one of my previous post, I do nothing but defend Coach G and the boys! Never have I said a bad thing publicly about him or his players, and thats on here and in real life (even when I don;t agree with things)! IMO I am without a doubt the biggest and best UK fan in the world, I literally go in to depression for about a week when we lose, ask anyone who knows me on here and they'll tell you how passionate I am about my cats. So you seriously owe me an apology for telling me to "SUCK IT UP BE A TRUE FAN GET BEHIND YOUR COACH AND YOUR TEAM QUIT CRYING AND LEAVE THE COACHING TO THE MAN THAT GETS PAID TO COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Because I am always behind my Coach and players! Now to the darn race thing........... I don't know if you mis understood me or what, but I said the majority of ppl in EKY are racist, maybe not full blood KKK members but they associate african americans with a negative connotation, yeah it hurts me to say that but it's true I wish it wasn't but it is, I've lived here long enough to know........ Oh and by the way UK FANS are the best in the world, there's fair whether fans everywhere, but the tru blu CAT fans like me are head and shoulders above the camron crazies, etc.......... I honestly feel bad for non UK fans who live in Ky, they never get to expierence the greatness, passion, and togetherness that it is to be a UK fan. Go cats and bring home that SEC title!

*Let's drop the whole race thing please!?!?!*

Good lord.
dore20 Wrote:God it feels good to be a Louisville fan.

why? they cant win their own conference, they have 5 losses. 2 of them 2 horrible teams. i guess that feels good? stick to the adidas samba playing field.
memphistiger Wrote:why? they cant win their own conference, they have 5 losses. 2 of them 2 horrible teams. i guess that feels good? stick to the adidas samba playing field.

Only 2 losses in conference. If Pitt beats Uconn, then Lville wins the Beast East.
Aslan Wrote:Only 2 losses in conference. If Pitt beats Uconn, then Lville wins the Beast East.

dont matter cuz pitt aint gonna beat uconn. and it really doesnt matter cause UL is overrated. they only have 3 players that can score. the rest dont know what to do with a basketball. ah UL is sittin behind the tigers. UL will lose there first game in the big east tourney.