Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12th Region and 14th Region Switches Officials?
The 12th has done a great job so far in the games that they have called here in the 14th, girls and boys, although they haven't had to work to hard, because they have all been blow outs. They look like they are working very hard and have their minds on what they are doing. Should be interesting to see how the big game goes tonight between Knott and Perry. Anyone from the 12th Region care to comment on the 14th over their? Hope they are doing as well as what was sent to us. :rockon:
mountain hoops guru Wrote:The 12th has done a great job so far in the games that they have called here in the 14th, girls and boys, although they haven't had to work to hard, because they have all been blow outs. They look like they are working very hard and have their minds on what they are doing. Should be interesting to see how the big game goes tonight between Knott and Perry. Anyone from the 12th Region care to comment on the 14th over their? Hope they are doing as well as what was sent to us. :rockon:

THEIR - Adjective - of or relating to them or themselves

THERE - adverb - in or at that placeConfusedhh:
killerb Wrote:THEIR - Adjective - of or relating to them or themselves

THERE - adverb - in or at that placeConfusedhh:

I've only had the school lesson on SPELLING, the rest of English class I spent in the gym shooting free throws! :Clap:

Thanks for the lesson, will try and remember that! :notworthy

And I tried to go back and edit Switches to "Switch" but it won't let you edit the title.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:I've only had the school lesson on SPELLING, the rest of English class I spent in the gym shooting free throws! :Clap:

Thanks for the lesson, will try and remember that! :notworthy

And I tried to go back and edit Switches to "Switch" but it won't let you edit the title.

:lmao:

It has been 15 years since I went to school. My grammer and spelling is awful.