Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wheres your favorite place to play?
What courses does everyone like to play at?
1st is Cowboy Canyon followed by a close 2nd in Death Valley, Gonna try out Drift Saturday while kicking the Drift Lil Dongs
we haven't played at any parks... Just Cowboy Canyon and Death Valley..
Billnz28 Wrote:1st is Cowboy Canyon followed by a close 2nd in Death Valley, Gonna try out Drift Saturday while kicking the Drift Lil Dongs

where are u gonna play at in Drift?
They have been playing in the bottom there in the Drift Curve.... You can see pallets and stuff standing up from the road....
hmm. well i'll have to look over there tomorrow on my way to baseball practice. who all plays?
A. Judd and his cousins and friends,..... I think about 9 of them play down there..... They have been to Death Valley, but I guess they would rather play on the flat bottom..... Its in the wooded area when you start in the curve, before you get to the corn bottom....
hmm i will definetly look to see where your talking about tomorrow on the way to practice.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:hmm i will definetly look to see where your talking about tomorrow on the way to practice.
Please don't look :yikes: off the road. You will end up in the creek.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Please don't look :yikes: off the road. You will end up in the creek.

:Clap: :thatsfunn
I have only played Death Valley but I like anywhere I can shoots me a yella belly.
Nice to see you at the game last night Colonel:popcorn: . I think Johnny Ringo :yikes: looked a little intimidated when you came up where we were. That's just the way we like it when we don't have to say a thing and they know the countdown is on.:biggrin:
i know, right? Wrote:What courses does everyone like to play at?
Any place you can shoot a cowboy is my favorite place.:devilflam
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Nice to see you at the game last night Colonel:popcorn: . I think Johnny Ringo :yikes: looked a little intimidated when you came up where we were. That's just the way we like it when we don't have to say a thing and they know the countdown is on.:biggrin:

I also noticed that look in the yella ones eyes :bigeyed:. It looked like he was a little uncomfortable with a Cowboy on each side. I think it took him to Sundays when he is usuall surrounded by Cowboys and he got SCARED :freezing:.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I also noticed that look in the yella ones eyes :bigeyed:. It looked like he was a little uncomfortable with a Cowboy on each side. I think it took him to Sundays when he is usuall surrounded by Cowboys and he got SCARED :freezing:.
:thatsfunn :moon:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:hmm. well i'll have to look over there tomorrow on my way to baseball practice. who all plays?

Derek Hall and some of them
My Vote is going 2 Cowboy Canyon
i like red ridge canyon, theres a lot of cover