• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
im sory but Klay maggard is beast of the east
jordan amis is like a young john stockton
tyler mullins is like an arangatane
chris noble is like pistol pete
deron amis is like larry bird
butter milk actually is best player in region i will give knott county that
Aslan Wrote:I'm done with this thread, hopefully this is my last post in it and I can stay away from it.
Perry is the better team, they beat Knott 3/4 times. IDK how anyone can disagree with this.
Knott had a good year and will b good next year. Look forward to that, but I dont look for Amburgey to be around next year jmo.
Please stop with the excuses, its not going to change anything, whats happened has happened. Give Perry the credit there due, they beat you and proved to be the better team. Support them of whoever goes to Rupp, there representing our region.
I know you guys what to see Knott win as bad as I wanted to see Perry win, but since you get what you did, don't mean you have to make up excuses.
As the saying goes: Losers make up excuses, and winners make it happen.
I'm out, sorry if I offended anyone.
God bless.

I feel ya Aslan
This thread has been fun
but I'm tired of the excuses
and if PCC happens to lose I'm not gonna get on here and make excuses for them......and if some idiot gets on here talking trash I'm gonna just turn the other cheek.....bc this has seriously gotten out of hand
I have my moments of stupidity, so I'm not calling anyone out, just stepping to the side on this one....
GO DORES!!!!

"Though we cannot think alike may we not love alike?" -John Wesley
E L E
Crazy Horse Wrote:I agree, we need to quit with this thread but yeah Perry did get the advanyage of the calls in OT. I did not matter to me who won. I was just there to see a good game. But the and one and the foul on Stamper when he got a clean block was both horrible. I and one, they wouldn't even call that in the NBA. This game was the best game that I have ever watched besides the Perry Hazard game when Daniel Combs hit that buzzard shot.

Stamper did have a clean block. it was obvious. Cox didn't commit 5 fouls either but the refs called them so it useless to argue about it now. By the way, maggard din't have his beast of the east game as everyone thought. jordan amis won the game for them and Maggard played a mediocre game again. luckily he was on the winning side. Has he even been rated in the region? They beat hazard in the district but he will have to play a heck of a lot better than he did against Knott to beat hazard in the finals of the region. How many free throws did he miss against knott? if he had hit them knott wouldn't have had the opportunity for OT. Again you better thank Jordan Amis for stepping up.
Stand Your Ground Wrote:tyler mullins is like an arangatane

Do you mean "Orangutan"!!
Aslan Wrote:I shoudnt even bother.
You guys never get beat unless the refs cheat you.
Really everytime Perry beat you guys, it was the refs fault. EVERYTIME.
Just admit it, Perry is better than Knott, and Knotts season is OVER.

Do what? I have not complained about officials all year. So stop putting all KCC fans in the same boat. This one was not called right.
king360 Wrote:You all start it 99.9% of the time

Post like these keep it going.
Overrated Wrote:The ref's took the dang game from Knott co!!

I agree and this is the first time I have complained about officials all year.
Stand Your Ground Wrote:im sory but Klay maggard is beast of the east

:thatsfunn
Beast of the East - Buttermilk, Warren, Banks maybe, but Maggard - :thatsfunn
diaperdandy Wrote:Good one. I'm sure your a fine basketball player, aren't you?

nope, never played.
king360 Wrote:You all start it 99.9% of the time

You are full of that brown stuff we call ****.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Do you mean "Orangutan"!!

Agreed
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I have one serious question. Has KCC ever lost a game that the refs didnt have everything to do with them losing?

I have a serious question has Pikeville ever lost a player because their parents wanted to got state.
MVP2 Wrote:Hazard went Applebess park to State in the All "A" tourney last season, Went to Rupp in Basketball, Went to Papa John's in football. Looks pretty amazing to me. But I agree with you, PCC won the game no excuses should be made. No call made really made the outcome of this game. If KCC would have boxed out on some of PCC missed FTs or even made some of their own FTs they would have won. That doesnt have to do with anything the refs do. PCC has the better team, as they won 3 of the 4 meetings. PCC has a very good coaching staff that made them better than Knott. KCC has way more tanlet just couldnt put it together to win the big game. Congrats PCC. A PCC/Hazard would be so fun to watch.

So your saying KCC has no coaching staff?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Post like these keep it going.

:Thumbs:
Benchwarmer Wrote:I have a serious question has Pikeville ever lost a player because their parents wanted to got state.

That makes no sense on a thread about Perry and Knott.
Stand Your Ground Wrote:butter milk actually is best player in region i will give knott county that

Stand Your Ground is like the dingleberries on my ***. I just pick them off and throw them to the wind.
boogieman Wrote:Stand Your Ground is like the dingleberries on my ***. I just pick them off and throw them to the wind.

Tongueuke: ewwww.... you have dingleberries??
Benchwarmer Wrote:I have a serious question has Pikeville ever lost a player because their parents wanted to got state.
What does this have to do with KCC and PCC playing? You shouldnt talk about things that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about btw.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:What does this have to do with KCC and PCC playing? You shouldnt talk about things that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about btw.

OK?
Its been a good one guys but its over.
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)