Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
SteppUp Wrote:Yea Normal Pcc Fan
Say Somthing And Then Run Away Lol
Here We Go! :Cheerlead

You posted that I need to stop posting, so which one do you want??? Do you know??

I think you just want to argue. Well I don't but take a look at post #33, that looks to be someone wanting to argue. I'll paste what they posted just so you won't have to look it up. They posted the following. Now go argue til' you're content.

diaperdandy
Equipment Manager
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where have all the KCC fans gone? Just 2 pages on this thread? If Knott won this game this thread would be blowing up.

Perry beat Knott 3 out of 4 times, that's pretty impressive. But I thought KCC was going to Rupp? Make a run at state? What went wrong? I believe ole karma came back to bite ole KCC. Try and steal Perry Central and Hazards teams for next year, tear their schools apart, keep that Amburgey guy, bring in 5 more assistants, and maybe you will win the district, and maybe even region.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by TomThreeToes - 03-06-2009, 05:45 PM