Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
memphistiger Wrote:did jbs make it to region? did they win a district game? have they ever beat a good team this year? got destroyed by knott both times. when jbs does more then knott then you can talk. if tate woulda stayed that woulda took away your 3 minutes of playing time.

Does putting JBS down help you deal with your pain??? What have they got to do with it? Surely you're not trying to blame them also are you? If JBS was so bad, then why did everyone in knott just about have an org*** when they got half of their players??? I think JBS did rather well considering that by mid-season they had lost 10 players. Almost a 20 win season. And that's from a school that was supposedly closing. I have my suspicions about that rumor though, since I see they're still open for business.

Knott lost, and it wasn't the refs, or the fans, or JBS's fault, look a little higher up. Or continue to blame everyone except the right ones and have a repeat next year.
Messages In This Thread
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney - by TomThreeToes - 03-07-2009, 07:10 PM