Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 4th of July to Everybody!
Hope everybody has a happy and safe 4th of July, and thanks to our veterans for KEEPING US independent!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Independence Day!!
Happy B-day to the Greatest Nation On Earth! GOD Bless the USA!
happy 4th
God bless America. And THANK YOU to our service men and women stationed throughout the world. And THANK YOU to all veterans.
Happy 4th! Be safe everyone
Happy 4th of July Everyone!

Hope everyone enjoys tonight safely!
Looks like a storm is coming through EKY and will the rain looks to be staying until tomorrow.

I hope the fireworks don't get rained out.

Happy Independence Day to everyone though, hope you enjoy!
Happy 4th of July to Everyone! Have a good time with your family members shooting fire works. And please don't say that outdoorsman43. I would hate for the fire works to get rained out!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Happy 4th of July to Everyone! Have a good time with your family members shooting fire works. And please don't say that outdoorsman43. I would hate for the fire works to get rained out!

Check the radar MP. It's coming!
SUCH A GREAT DAY! Probably my favorite 4th of all time Smile..K..It has been!
God bless to you all today.

How's the weather in EKY? Weather just ended our day of baseball in Cincinnati. Hope to get the boys back on the field tomorrow to finish the tournament
Stardust Wrote:God bless to you all today.

How's the weather in EKY? Weather just ended our day of baseball in Cincinnati. Hope to get the boys back on the field tomorrow to finish the tournament

It's pouring the rain!
^ we just spent the last 4 hours straight playing in the rain until it started coming too heavy to continue.
Well SD, the radar is showing our entire state and more covered in this mess.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Well SD, the radar is showing our entire state and more covered in this mess.

Just got off the phone with the tournament director, is looks like we may well be cancelled for the tourny tomorrow.
Happy 4th of July everyone