Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I change my Username on this Website?
I'm just curious if you can change your username or not. If you can, how?
You cannot change your username. Abandon that account and start a new one as far as I know.
thetribe Wrote:You cannot change your username. Abandon that account and start a new one as far as I know.

Thanks for the information. Sad
So there is no way to keep all your stats/posts/pics? I have been wondering this for a long time also.
It is possible but I don't know if we are allowed to do it. Midee1 could answer the question better if you are requesting a name change.
Name changes are only allowed in circumstances where a users identity is revealed and even then, it is better for a person to just create a new account, that way no old posts will be associated with their new name.

If you are just wanting to change your username because you're tired of it, then you must create a new account.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You've got to make a new account.
Make another account, PM us from that new account and we will carry over you post count.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Name changes are only allowed in circumstances where a users identity is revealed and even then, it is better for a person to just create a new account, that way no old posts will be associated with their new name.

If you are just wanting to change your username because you're tired of it, then you must create a new account.
I know someone who did this. This person slams the coaches their kid doesn't get along with and tries to get other people to talk bad about the coaches, too. Is there some kind of protocol where you can complain about trolls like this? I have already responded to one thread like this tonight and I'm a new member, and I don't want the BGR police shutting me down! LOL I'm not a trouble0maker, really, but this DOES really tick me off.
pocofan Wrote:I know someone who did this. This person slams the coaches their kid doesn't get along with and tries to get other people to talk bad about the coaches, too. Is there some kind of protocol where you can complain about trolls like this? I have already responded to one thread like this tonight and I'm a new member, and I don't want the BGR police shutting me down! LOL I'm not a trouble0maker, really, but this DOES really tick me off.

Unfortunately, there are so many posts made on BGR every day that it is near impossible to view every single post. So if you ever see a post that is questionable, then contact a staff member and let them know which post you are talking about and what thread it is in.

From there we will determine if there if there is a rule violation. But keep in mind, just because you don't agree with someone does not mean it's a rule violation or the post should be removed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]