Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10th vs 15th
Lets say Shelby Valley wins the 15th, they go state...can they beat the favorite of the 10th region Mason Co. first round...either way itll be a good test for both teams...
Theoretically yes.

Valley beat Elliott, Elliott beat Mason.
IMO, it will be Clark Co. vs Shelby Valley! Even though Mason Co. could be there as well. Gonna be a great 10th region final. I think Clark Co. will have tough game against Scott, if they won today!!
Heck, Valley has to with the 15th first, losing to JC right now.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:IMO, it will be Clark Co. vs Shelby Valley! Even though Mason Co. could be there as well. Gonna be a great 10th region final. I think Clark Co. will have tough game against Scott, if they won today!!

Glad you corrected the direction of this thread.

GRC is the favorite from out of the 10th. GRC had the best overall record in the 10th at 24-6, plus went 13-0 against Region teams including victories over Mason Co. and Scott.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Theoretically yes.

Valley beat Elliott, Elliott beat Mason.

i hope
Shelby Valley has played in big tournament in Florida and did play some great competition.

Whether they take on Mason County or Clark County, they are very capable of winning. They won't be intimidated and having played in big games, I doubt they would be overwhelmed by the environment at Rupp.
Would be a great game wether Mason or Clark wins..
I believe Valley could play with both teams.
They will have to make it through the Dawgs of Lawrence County in the Regional Tournament before they do that though.
I see either Valley or Lawrence both being competitive and either is capable of advanicing into the round of 8....
Pikeville OT Wrote:I see either Valley or Lawrence both being competitive and either is capable of advanicing into the round of 8....

I'm sorry but if LC was to beat Valley, they would not get pass the 1st round. now Valley, they have the best
NYY10 Wrote:I'm sorry but if LC was to beat Valley, they would not get pass the 1st round. now Valley, they have the best

Hmmm - Valley could get past the 1st round, but a team that could beat Valley couldn't. I'm intrigued and hope to learn how this logic works????:please:

:biggrin:
Ok...my bad...I guess they are several teams that are good coming out of the 10th not just mason...I still think that it'll be Valley coming out of the 15th...but im still up in the air if they can make it past the 1st round of 16, I do hope so...I would like to travel to Rupp and watch the final 8 to final game...due to work I wouldnt be able to make Valleys first game...Valley wins 15th, and gets to the final 8, possible rematch with elliot county? maybe...wow...either way...itll be a good sweet 16 in my opinion...
Stardust Wrote:Hmmm - Valley could get past the 1st round, but a team that could beat Valley couldn't. I'm intrigued and hope to learn how this logic works????:please:

:biggrin:

the only way I see LC wining is if Valley overlooks them and dont have there heads in the game. Valley has a better chance of winning games down in state then LC does, just the way I see it