Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well finally a site you can get on and talk.
Well been on here a day or two just found out about the site. I was on the other place until they booted me about two years ago for no mare than telling the truth.

I graduated from Lawrence Co. in 1988. I played football for 4 years, under Coach Goldsmith. I have a beautiful 10 year old daughter. I was a Police Officer for 15 years. I am one of the bigest high school sport fan around, if Lawrence Co is playing i am usually there, if i know about and i usually do. There are not to many football fields or gyms that i have not been to, mainly football. Well please please dont let this site end up like the other one. So if you are on here take care of it and we all will be fine.
Your going to make me cry.

Nice to have you hear Bat. Talked to you more the last couple of days than all the time since I changed jobs.
only you would cry, but then again your are the great fester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the site !!!!.....Glad to have ya here
Thank you, all by the way nice stadium.
Welcome aboard, you need anything? Don't hesitate to ask me or any other mod or admin.
Glad to have you here.
:welcome: Glad to have ya...like tribe said if you need anything ask any mod or admin and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out.
Welcome to BGR batpuff. Like they said, holler at us if you need anything and feel free to speak your mind.
Shew....at first I thought that you said you graduated in 1998 and had a 10 yo daughter SmileSmile...thank god that isn't true!

WELCOME!!! :dance: :dance:
Welcome to BGR... we're glad to have you! Have Fun!
Welcome we are so glad to have you and I can just about promise this site wont get like the other one, you now why well for one its FREE and for two well Ill let you all decide on #2 lol
But once again great to have you aboard if ya need anything dont hesitate to ask myself or a mod we will be more than glad to give ya a hand and help ya out ole bud
Welcome batpuff!!!!
welcome to BGR batpuff!
batpuff, can you help draw more LC members??
I've always appreciated the LC people's opinions.
I am its just going to take a little bit.