• 1(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 51 - Perry Co. Central 48 OT (14th Region Championship)
Final.

Congrats Bulldogs!
Great game.
Great game.... All the needs to be said... Only one really bad call and that was the goaltending on Mullins.. Noble shut Whitaker down... Noble didnt hit anything... Just a outstanding game... Good luck Hazard at RUPP make the 14th region proud.
Congratulations Hazard, Great game PCC. Congratulations to both teams, and all the players for giving everyone a real show. Now REPRESENT the 14th Hazard! Best of luck to PCC's Seniors in their future endeavors, and while it stinks to lose in a nailbiter, be proud of the way you all played!
Good season 'Dores, played really well all year long. Heck of a game tonight.
Congrats Bulldogs!!!

Good Luck at Rupp!!!!!!

:letsparty
Congrats Dawgs repersent us at Rupp!!! Great effort and good season by the Commodores!
Congrats Hazard
Great Game
Congrats Hazard
The Magic # Is 50 To Beat Hazard
Rep The 14th Well
Looked like an absolute classic. Wish I could have been there for this one. Great season for Perry Central, congrats.

Congrats HHS and good luck at Rupp!
Great season Dores. Congrats Dawgs...when Perry survived Hazards run late in the third I thought Perry would win but as the game went on you could see Hazard was fresher. They made free throws better down the stretch which showed that. Represent us good at Rupp
well, whitaker got "shut down" again but hazard wins. thought they couldnt win without him getting his 20?
Hazard!!!!
Congrats to the Dawgs! Best team in Eastern KY
Well Lets Not Push It
memphistiger Wrote:well, whitaker got "shut down" again but hazard wins. thought they couldnt win without him getting his 20?

He was shut down, i dont think he even made a single field goal... Most of if not all of his points was at the line....
Congrats Hazard on the win and good luck at state.
dore20 Wrote:He was shut down, i dont think he even made a single field goal... Most of if not all of his points was at the line....

Free Throws Win Ball Games....:1:
dore20 Wrote:He was shut down, i dont think he even made a single field goal... Most of if not all of his points was at the line....

The 3 pointer in OT was his first.
Congrats Hazard. Good season Perry. Represent the 14th well in Rupp.

He had a bad night, but hit the huge three in overtime to give Hazard the lead for good. That is what winners do, and this kid is a winner.
Anyone know who all made the all tournament team? Please list them if you do.
Who was the kid that punted the ball at the end of the game on the pcc side, the cops arrested him?
Great game good luck at rupp
Great win for Hazard...represent the mountains well...
Tailback44 Wrote:Who was the kid that punted the ball at the end of the game on the pcc side, the cops arrested him?

wow lol. doesn't surprise me. it could have been any of them. TongueirateSho
Congrats Hazard!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
Tailback44 Wrote:Who was the kid that punted the ball at the end of the game on the pcc side, the cops arrested him?

If they really arrested him, then wow.
Congrats Hazard; Hopefully you all can bring a State Title back to the 14th

i dont know what they could charge him with that would constitue prison time. the only charges i can think of are misdemeanor charges. does anybody know the charge he was arrested on if this is true?
  • 1(current)
  • Next