to the only...
place that he...
could think of...
what he had...
done to have...
been called such...
goofy looking dog
that had been...
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
looking for a
nice piece of...
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
something that would...
be used for...
#BBFL
making a very...
unknown thing that...
#BBFL
simply easier to...
find and to...
#BBFL
keep in a...
place were only...
#BBFL
he had known....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC/]
what to look
for in a...
person because he...
#BBFL
looked for a
certain thing in...
#BBFL
looking for a
car that they...
#BBFL
could look out
and people would...
#BBFL
look at them...
and say this...
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 23(current)
  • Next