Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Favorite Brand of Hunting Calls
What is everyone's favorite brand of hunting calls?

I use nothing but Primos Hunting Calls.
Me to outdoorsman43. Primos is pretty much the only brand I use.
Primos is my favorite.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Me to outdoorsman43. Primos is pretty much the only brand I use.
Crazy Horse Wrote:Primos is my favorite.

Good to see some Primos users.

What are some of the Primos calls that you guys like?

I like the Box Cutter, the Freak, and the TR Signature series Mouth call for turkey. I like to use the Buck Roar and the Can while deer hunting. Primos calls are made with the best quality on the market IMO. I know I sound like a spokesperson for them, but I enjoy their products.
I use the Can a lot deer hunting. I haven't tried the Buck Roar.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I use the Can a lot deer hunting. I haven't tried the Buck Roar.

The Buck Roar is a quality call that works. I've called in several bucks with the Buck Roar and one into bow range last year. It's worth buying and it comes with a free instructional DVD on how and when to use it.
Alright. I'll look farther into it and try and get this product.

Thanks ODM43.
I use their cans and grunt calls. They do better then the other calls I have for deer hunting. As for turkey, I just use their brand of decoys.
Crazy Horse Wrote:I use their cans and grunt calls. They do better then the other calls I have for deer hunting. As for turkey, I just use their brand of decoys.

What brand of turkey calls do you normally use?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:What brand of turkey calls do you normally use?

HS Strut mouth calls, Cane Creek, and the slate and box calls. They all have worked for me.
Primos has excellent products that tend to give me results. So, I would recommend Primos over any other calls. HOWEVER, Knight and Hale also have good stuff, they can get the job done, too.
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Primos has excellent products that tend to give me results. So, I would recommend Primos over any other calls. HOWEVER, Knight and Hale also have good stuff, they can get the job done, too.

:Thumbs:
Primos is all i usually use.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:https://shop.primos.com/pc-593-37-box-cutter.aspx

The best box call on the market.

Hunting sure can be expensive at times can't it. BUT, worth it!
Legacy 6o6 Wrote:Hunting sure can be expensive at times can't it. BUT, worth it!

Definitely worth it, if you're buying the right gear.:Thumbs:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:https://shop.primos.com/pc-593-37-box-cutter.aspx

The best box call on the market.

:Thumbs:
Primos is a great brand. My Favorite.
Primos.
Primos.
Looks like we have some successful hunters on the site.
Cat Call - but sometimes women just don't appreciate it
Primos mostly.