•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Vs. LSU Updates
Stardust Wrote:I agree, very good players, but still need a lot of work. This was a very undermanned team this year, to expect that they would have been a national powerhouse with one year of recruiting was rediculous!

I agree, but I still thought we would do a little better than this.
MisterPerfect Wrote:First time Jodie Meeks hasn't scored in double figures. I think. Not sure.

You are correct.. 10 was his previous low..
Just heard them say would Miller stay at Kentucky. Where is he going?
Miller is the only one who came ready to play today
67-58. Final LSU advances
MisterPerfect Wrote:Just heard them say would Miller stay at Kentucky. Where is he going?

I dunno what they are talking about? .. Miller aint going no where.. His dad said hes here for the long haul..
mrfootball03 Wrote:Miller is the only one who came ready to play today

I agree
NIT BOUND!!!!!!!! what a disgrace to all the great players of the past,,
mrfootball03 Wrote:I dunno what they are talking about? .. Miller aint going no where.. His dad said hes here for the long haul..

Good! He will be a great player in his career at Kentucky.
mrfootball03 Wrote:NIT BOUND!!!!!!!! what a disgrace to all the great players of the past,,

:HitWall:
mrfootball03 Wrote:I dunno what they are talking about? .. Miller aint going no where.. His dad said hes here for the long haul..

I know his dad, works here in Alexandria, he has been asked this question 100's of times and has emphaticaly said that is all media, they have NEVER considersd leaving UK. He's also said the discontent discussed is all media and fan-sites, now in the program.
Stardust Wrote:guy's, the NIT is the most historic tournament in the country. It has more history than any other college basketball event in history. It's not so bad...
Its a feel good tourney for teams that were too sorry to make the real tourney. Even if a team wins the NIT it still means they are losers.
mrfootball03 Wrote:Miller is the only one who came ready to play today

Yea. But, I also thought Patterson tried to hard. He was trying to carry the team when he should just have played his game.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Its a feel good tourney for teams that were too sorry to make the real tourney. Even if a team wins the NIT it still means they are losers.

my post was meant to be sarcastic
Stardust Wrote:my post was meant to be sarcastic
Oh sorry didn't pick up on it. Still upset over this game, heck the whole season in general.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)