•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky Vs. LSU Updates
outdoorsman43 Wrote:This is the one that burns me up. We are outcoached in every loss and a lot of our wins! Gillispie refuses to mix up the defense. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Me too. He also doesn't get Meeks any double screens, etc to get his shot...
Kentucky is getting beat with 4:00 minutes to go and Coach Gillispie is over there laughing. Did anyone see this?
MisterPerfect Wrote:Kentucky is getting beat with 4:00 minutes to go and Coach Gillispie is over there laughing. Did anyone see this?

Nothing new
Miller for 2... 47-58 3:35 to go
fanatic11 Wrote:UK forces too many shots that are not there and they miss the wide open ones. What are we going to do?

Clean up the mess this offseason (Gillispie). TorQQue will tell you what I'm talking about.
Miller for 2. Kentucky needs to get something going.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Kentucky is getting beat with 4:00 minutes to go and Coach Gillispie is over there laughing. Did anyone see this?

He'll be laughing when hes back at UTEP, and no one will hire his ***..
Meeks is MIA today
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Clean up the mess this offseason (Gillispie). TorQQue will tell you what I'm talking about.

Just don't renew his contract. No wait, he doesn't have a contract. Ditch the "memo of misunderstanding."
Foul on Miller thats 4.
4th foul on Miller.
58-47 LSU...2:40 left.
Foul on Harris.
Time out LSU. 58-47 LSU leads
lol Gillispie is goin nowhere this year guys.. It will take another year of the same for him to be gone.. He does halfway decent next year, we'll have another year after that.. soo
Dunk by Patterson
:ChairHit:
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Clean up the mess this offseason (Gillispie). TorQQue will tell you what I'm talking about.
Patterson BIG dunk 58-49.. LSU 338
Foul on Patterson. only his 1st
No hammer.. he ran into a wall
UK goes full-court pressure

Foul on Patterson. Sends Thornton to the line.
Miller for 2... 58-51 1:41 left
58-51. Basket by Miller 1:37 left
BAD CALL.. no foul... but they called it a foul on porter
LOL Even Tom Hammond said that wasn't a foul.
Wow!! horrible call
7-0 run destroyed by BAD CALL
60-51. Bad call by the refs. Porter didn't even touch him.
60-51 LSU ... 1:30 left
Man this is the most depressed I have ever been as a UK fan.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next