Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cowboy Canyon March 15th at High Noon
I talked with The Judge and we think that the best place for SUNDAY the 15th is at The Canyon. Death Valley is going to be pretty muddy and with QQ dueling two of our best and us selling tickets for the event we can get more by having the duels where QQ was annilated last week. Plese fellas do not bring any video device because we would not want to hold down the crowd because they could watch it later at home on CLASSICS.:biggrin: We will need to move over a few steps from the spot of the actual duel however because of the pink paint has not dried up yet. If we start gathering in at around 12 we may can get started a little after 1, The Judge doesn't get out of church sometimes till about 12:30. Anyone have a problem with the schedule let us know--Well any cowboy because the Yellas know their schedule, It's to get shot about 1:15.:devilflam
I think that is a very good ideal Wyatt gathtering a little earlier will help get us started a little earlier so the guys that work can actually stay and play more than two games.

Im pretty sure the money from the event is gonna go to charity and maybe a few dollars in quaters to take QQ to the carwash after the duels
Cowboy Canyon @ high noon sounds good to the Sniper. :Thumbs:

Nothing like the night before a big battle. Maybe some of the Yella Ones might even chime in tonight:Clap:
Sounds good to me.....haha
Wyatt, you are not holding my gun or counting my balls this week:ChairHit:
You turned the safety on your self....
TATE_64 Wrote:You turned the safety on your self....

Why would I turn the safety on amongst a group of hostile cowboys? It just doesn't seem like very logical thing for me to do . :lmao:
torQQue Wrote:Why would I turn the safety on amongst a group of hostile cowboys? It just doesn't seem like very logical thing for me to do . :lmao:

No QQ, but you do nothing logicaly, I mean you called the Iguana and Myself out again. that really wasnt the logical thing to do
torQQue Wrote:Wyatt, you are not holding my gun or counting my balls this week:ChairHit:

Don't worry QQ the Sniper's got your back this week Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:Wyatt, you are not holding my gun or counting my balls this week:ChairHit:

Don't know what it is, but this quote is making me :lmao:
Billnz28 Wrote:No QQ, but you do nothing logicaly, I mean you called the Iguana and Myself out again. that really wasnt the logical thing to do

:thumpsup: Very good point.
rain is supposed to be gone by 12 oclock. is everyone gonna play?
I am in.
Colonel Kill Wrote:I am in.
I talked with the Bravest of the Comptons, Jordan and he said he was coming and was bring a few with him.

Just wonder is Johnny bingo and his crew is gonna show up or just show their really Yella?
Billnz28 Wrote:I talked with the Bravest of the Comptons, Jordan and he said he was coming and was bring a few with him.

Just wonder is Johnny bingo and his crew is gonna show up or just show their really Yella?

He is definitely the Bravest with XX coming in a close second.... then QQ is down near the bottom of the Yella's:lmao:
I guarantee that Ol Wyatt and the BOYS will show up no matter what the weather.:devilflam
The rain is supposed to be gone by 11:15 according to weather.com

I hope the yella ones show...
We couldn't make it today fellas. I talked to the Sniper and he said that there was plenty to fight so that is good. Go Cowboys!
Are heart and prayers go out to nick miller, for the loss of his grand father. TODAY
[quote=Wyatt Earp]We couldn't make it today fellas. I talked to the Sniper and he said that there was plenty to fight so that is good. Go Cowboys![/QU
Sorry you missed it?TongueirateSho
You missed some of the best battles today Wyatt. Missed our Founding Fathers today. Although you guys would have been proud of the Cowboys battles.
Nick, brother you and your family will be in all of our prayers in this most difficult time.
Yeah it was really fun today......

Yeah we will keep Nick in our prayers....
We missed you guys today. Sorry to hear about Nick's loss, Never easy. Prayers for the family.
I Love Cowboy Canyon!!!!!!!!!!!