Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it really Over?????
Is the war really over? After the smoke has cleared we totally dominted the Yella Bellies and they have to interest in playing anymore, No one from the otherside is saying a Peep. I guess the last 2.5 months with out a single victory may have taken it out of them. I probably wouldnt want to play either if we kept losing but I would just to try and save face.

Are we gonna have to repick teams to get everyone to play again? I like the Ideal of having permanant teams so I can get used to my teammates so but we have to switch it up, I think we need to do whatever to get everyone interested again. We need to hear from some of the Yella Bellies.
The Sniper predicted a long time ago the Cowboys would emerge victorious in this war and the Sniper was RIGHT!!!!!!!!!TongueirateSho

Don't know where we go from here but the Yellow Ones are finished as we know them. Funny thing is the Cowboys took beating after beating for about a year and the thought of quitting never entered our minds. The Yellow Ones lose for a couple months and their done :igiveup:

One of the Yellow Ones needs to chime in with some information ---- if they're not afraid :lmao:
exactly..... I don't want the yella ones to quit because they cant ever get a single win.... I am up for whatever.... Even if it means being teammates with a few yella belly's....
Its a sad day for the yella ones. better days are coming,if we pick new teams?
The war is really over? repick NEW teams. HA HA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's still a chance the Yella Ones build up enough nerve to keep fighting but The Sniper doubts it
The yella bellys as we know them are done. I like having a regular team and playing with the same people but I am willing to do what ever it takes to continue playing. I guess desire is the biggest difference between Cowboys and yella bellys.
Its not over yet. But I would like to switch up teams to get everyone back interested, becasue it isnt much fun spending all that money and not having any fun.
The Cowboys have always been interested....haha

Yeah if it will get everyone back interested we can change it up some....
Yea the Cowboys have fun every week. But I agree that if it brings everyone back then we need a change
maybe the core players can stay the same or something like Wyatt, judge and sniper. and ringo, cordel, and phantom or whatever and then pick up from there after we get a solid list of players that will show up.
thats cool, Yeah I dont think Wyatt wants to team up with Ringo, and Judge with the Phantom and Cordell......
I think you have hit on something there Bill. So what do our paintball Founders think of that?
to tell u the truth im up for anything. but i aint ready to give up my old teammates cause we had a good run when i first started. but if we go switch it up then i agree that Wyatt, Judge, and Sniper should be on 1 team to choose and that Ringo, Cordell, and Chester and if not Chester then Amun-Ra should choose the other. but hey thats just my lone opinion.
I'd say the Founding Fathers will love it......
Amun Cry/Run All Day ain't gonna do anything......

phantom, cordell, ringo stay together, and sniper, wyatt, and Judge sta together.....

Then we go from there...
TATE_64 Wrote:Amun Cry/Run All Day ain't gonna do anything......

phantom, cordell, ringo stay together, and sniper, wyatt, and Judge sta together.....

Then we go from there...

sounds good to me if we do this.
Do you think the rest of your yell belly team has give up and are ready for a change?
I made a new thread and poll for everyone to vote. I like the ideal of keeping the core players though.
I am like you Wild Bill, I think the core players should stay the same and let them pick from there.
I think me and The Judge were thinking about starting a 50 and older league but we were the only two that would qualify:biggrin: . We are going to have to change the format to make it better for everyone. I just think it's the best thing for all of us to have a good time and enjoy playing the way we had earlier. It sort of got like playing pick-up basketball and knowing that one team was going to win every game. I do enjoy shooting Ringo though.:devilflam
I would have been there Sunday but they had my grandmother a birthday party & I wasn't gonna miss it, she's 86 and I really love my Granny... it just wouldn't have been right for her oldest grandchild not to be there. It was supposed to start at 11 but they weren't ready till after 12 so I couldn't make it. I don't know what happened to the others. I'm still playin, I didn't quit.:dontthink
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I would have been there Sunday but they had my grandmother a birthday party & I wasn't gonna miss it, she's 86 and I really love my Granny... it just wouldn't have been right for her oldest grandchild not to be there. It was supposed to start at 11 but they weren't ready till after 12 so I couldn't make it. I don't know what happened to the others. I'm still playin, I didn't quit.:dontthink

[SIZE="4"]YEEEEEEEE-HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

If the Yella Ones don't surrender unconditionally then the war is still on as far as the Sniper is concerned TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

An unconditional surrender is the only acceptable circumstance in which the Sniper is willing to change :devilflam

None of this stuff of "oh no we didn't quit, or we didn't surrender" will work!
I wasn't there this past Sunday because it was crappy out. I aint gonna come up there and play in the wet and mud. I aint doing it anymore.
I aint spending the money to play in mud and get aggravated.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I wasn't there this past Sunday because it was crappy out. I aint gonna come up there and play in the wet and mud. I aint doing it anymore.

It wasnt Crappy out. It was one of the best days to play, It wasnt to hot temp was just right, It didnt even try to rain and It really wasnt that muddy either. You just missed a great day to play paintball. and best of all you might have gotten to win a game since cowboys was on both teams.

On a side note bring me that x7 and Ill fix it for ya so you can use it again.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I wasn't there this past Sunday because it was crappy out. I aint gonna come up there and play in the wet and mud. I aint doing it anymore.

It was almost a perfect day to play. The Canyon was not muddy at all and it never rained. We had a great time Sunday. You should have come out. I was thinking it was going to be bad but turned out pretty good.
Looks like a few of the yella bellys are surfacing. Maybe they have not gave up, YET!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:Looks like a few of the yella bellys are surfacing. Maybe they have not gave up, YET!!!

ITS A NEW DAY COME SUNDAY:yes:
NEW GAME WITH A FRESH START:ilikeit:
MAKE NEW NAMES FOR THE TEAMS:USAFlag:
Got no problem with that.
I agree, if they don't wanna say they are losers and the Cowboys won the war, then its still on....haha

Amun Ra- Sunday was one of the best days we have played... Cowboy Canyon was not muddy at all.... The weather was perfect, not to hot or not to cold.....You missed out big time...