Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it really Over?????
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:If the sniper is so almighty then why deny the duel. Yea Yea I know the Celtics won't bother a bull as long as a fly ****s on Dr. Don. But I almost garuntee that if SF would have asked Valley to play them this year, Valley would have jumped all over it. We would have tried hard but still it woud have been a easy win for the Wildcats. The Celtics play the Thunder, which is pretty much the same as the Miners. If I do recall correctly you accepted the duel offer from Jackfrost without so much as a fret. And if I recall correctly the only other person he has ever dueled is Poncho. You dueled RN09 without thinking twice, and I think that you are the only person he has ever dueled. But yet when the Remorcefull One puts the offer on the table you deny. I wonder why that is. I'll tell you why, because he knows the Remorcefull One can beat him, and he don't want to chance it.

Obviously Remorceful is having a hard time understanding, as do most youngsters who cry until they get what they want. SF & SV are in the same league, Remorceful & the Sniper are not! The Sniper wasted his time with RN-09 & JF because neither of them proved worth the effort and the Sniper was affraid of being charged with child abuse in both cases. The Sniper is through dueling little kids. Especially ones who haven't peed a drop yet in a duel --- like Remorceful! Like all things in life, IF YOU REALLY WANT THEN YOU MUST EARN IT! :Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote:Obviously Remorceful is having a hard time understanding, as do most youngsters who cry until they get what they want. SF & SV are in the same league, Remorceful & the Sniper are not! The Sniper wasted his time with RN-09 & JF because neither of them proved worth the effort and the Sniper was affraid of being charged with child abuse in both cases. The Sniper is through dueling little kids. Especially ones who haven't peed a drop yet in a duel --- like Remorceful! Like all things in life, IF YOU REALLY WANT THEN YOU MUST EARN IT! :Thumbs:

If I do recall Sniper, I beat you and you just wont admit it. But you have to admit that I gave you the most competion. (Becasue I won). But anyways.
JackFrost Wrote:If I do recall Sniper, I beat you and you just wont admit it. But you have to admit that I gave you the most competion. (Becasue I won). But anyways.

:thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn :lmao:

You even tried to cheat and still couldn't handle the Sniper. That duel wasn't even close, especially if you count all the shots that hit your hopper hiding your face. Then it would have even been worse than the whipping Poncho laid on ya Frosty

:1:
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn :lmao: :thatsfunn :lmao:

You even tried to cheat and still couldn't handle the Sniper. That duel wasn't even close, especially if you count all the shots that hit your hopper hiding your face. Then it would have even been worse than the whipping Poncho laid on ya Frosty

:1:

Oh Sniper
Ok Sniper you say what you want but I still believe your just afraid of getting beat. And I don't blame, if I was 5-0 I wouldn't be so quick to jump up and accept challenges, but i wouldn't back down either. But WHEN you just cant stand it anymore, and you know that you have to beat me just to satisfy your killer thurst, because you know that just 1 person dosen't believe your the best and you can't stand it, and you decide to take me up on my offer I'll be right here. And to make it even easier for ya i still won't duel anyone, that way I still won't have any experience which means I should be that much easier to beat. It might not be this sunday or even next but it will eventually get to you knowing that people are starting to second guess you, and just because you wont duel a a greenhorn to the games.
JackFrost Wrote:Oh Sniper
:yawn:

Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Ok Sniper you say what you want but I still believe your just afraid of getting beat. And I don't blame, if I was 5-0 I wouldn't be so quick to jump up and accept challenges, but i wouldn't back down either. But WHEN you just cant stand it anymore, and you know that you have to beat me just to satisfy your killer thurst, because you know that just 1 person dosen't believe your the best and you can't stand it, and you decide to take me up on my offer I'll be right here. And to make it even easier for ya i still won't duel anyone, that way I still won't have any experience which means I should be that much easier to beat. It might not be this sunday or even next but it will eventually get to you knowing that people are starting to second guess you, and just because you wont duel a a greenhorn to the games.
:zzz:
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Ok Sniper you say what you want but I still believe your just afraid of getting beat. And I don't blame, if I was 5-0 I wouldn't be so quick to jump up and accept challenges, but i wouldn't back down either. But WHEN you just cant stand it anymore, and you know that you have to beat me just to satisfy your killer thurst, because you know that just 1 person dosen't believe your the best and you can't stand it, and you decide to take me up on my offer I'll be right here. And to make it even easier for ya i still won't duel anyone, that way I still won't have any experience which means I should be that much easier to beat. It might not be this sunday or even next but it will eventually get to you knowing that people are starting to second guess you, and just because you wont duel a a greenhorn to the games.
Posting at school RN09 and then compounding your situation with trash talk to the Great One. Maybe a little ISS during first period thru recovery.
uhh i didnt post anything.
The Young Guns will be there this week to take back the title, I'm sick of all this talk about Is it over, they have to surrender, they have to admit defeat.....I say Bull****!!! I've got my gun fixed & I'm gonna destroy every Cowboy in Death Valley.....You guys gonna help??? Jack Frost, RN09, Amun-ra, Remorceful, Cordell, Phantom.........As Big John McCarthy would say...... ARE YOU READY? LET'S GET IT ON!!!:Thumbs:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:The Young Guns will be there this week to take back the title, I'm sick of all this talk about Is it over, they have to surrender, they have to admit defeat.....I say Bull****!!! I've got my gun fixed & I'm gonna destroy every Cowboy in Death Valley.....You guys gonna help??? Jack Frost, RN09, Amun-ra, Remorceful, Cordell, Phantom.........As Big John McCarthy would say...... ARE YOU READY? LET'S GET IT ON!!!:Thumbs:

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

:lmao:

Uh OK!
The Sniper Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn

Uh OK!

Good Sniper...we'll see how you are laughing after Sunday or should I say DOOMSDAY!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Good Sniper...we'll see how you are laughing after Sunday or should I say DOOMSDAY!!!

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:uhh i didnt post anything.
Sorry, where you two are so much alike I got you mixed up.:biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:If I do recall Sniper, I beat you and you just wont admit it. But you have to admit that I gave you the most competion. (Becasue I won). But anyways.

JF, the issue has CLEARLY been decided, (several times I might add) but the Sniper just wanted to let you know 3 of YOUR TEAMMTES, today at school, confirmed the Sniper won our duel easily :Clap: Also two of the three admited it would have been much worse had you not cheated and turned your hopper sideways to protect your head :biggrin:

SO LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE, CAUSE IT'S THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote:JF, the issue has CLEARLY been decided, (several times I might add) but the Sniper just wanted to let you know 3 of YOUR TEAMMTES, today at school, confirmed the Sniper won our duel easily :Clap: Also two of the three admited it would have been much worse had you not cheated and turned your hopper sideways to protect your head :biggrin:

SO LIKE IT OR NOT, BUT LEARN TO LOVE, CAUSE IT'S THE BEST GOING TODAY!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Thumbs:

They must not be to loyal of a team mate then if they said that. And Sniper do us all a favor, and shut up.:biggrin:
JackFrost Wrote:They must not be to loyal of a team mate then if they said that. And Sniper do us all a favor, and shut up.:biggrin:

Their your teammates :Cheerlead
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Good Sniper...we'll see how you are laughing after Sunday or should I say DOOMSDAY!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: