Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it really Over?????
Amun-Ra Wrote:I wasn't there this past Sunday because it was crappy out. I aint gonna come up there and play in the wet and mud. I aint doing it anymore.
I aint spending the money to play in mud and get aggravated.

There you go again Amun-Cry-Allday!!!!! :blabbermo

No one else seemed to mind, it was a great day to play.

Admit it you Yella Bellies have give up :igiveup:

Do this and we can pick all over again. Do it not and continue to be dominated!
The Sniper Wrote:There you go again Amun-Cry-Allday!!!!! :blabbermo

No one else seemed to mind, it was a great day to play.

Admit it you Yella Bellies have give up :igiveup:

Do this and we can pick all over again. Do it not and continue to be dominated!

There will be no surrender, if the others do it then they can have it....I'm out, I'll just stay home & watch the races on Sundays
We aint surrendering. Be there this Sunday. Long as it dont rain.
Looks like the war is still on. That is if according to Amun-Ra it don't rain, snow, is muddy, cold. nippy, to windy, sun to bright, to hot, has to work, or his gf won't let him play.
It has to be the perfect day for Amun Ra to show up....
I thought last Sunday was pretty close to perfect.
Well boys looks like the war is still on --- just the way we like it! :lmao:
Talk trash all ya want but I am not playing in the rain. Nor am I wasting money again when it is too cold out.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Talk trash all ya want but I am not playing in the rain. Nor am I wasting money again when it is too cold out.

cant say that I blame ya,I wouldnt like spending good money on supplies just to get my teeth kicked in every weekend either. and guys you dont have to surrender or tell me you lost the war we cowboys all know you have been defeated so carry on.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Talk trash all ya want but I am not playing in the rain. Nor am I wasting money again when it is too cold out.

Or if your team doesn't have more players, or if you don't get to fight from 200 ft away, or if the wind is blowing, or it's too hot, of if theres a chance of rain, or if it's too cloudy, or your hairs not fixed, or your make-up doesn't look right:Cheerlead
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

THOSE THAT WANT TOO FIND A WAY, THOSE THAT DON'T (LIKE AMUN-CRY-ALLDAY) FIND AN "EXCUSE"

:HitWall:
:lmao:
The snow is gone
The weather is right
Time for the Rmorcefull One
To rejoin the fight

I never thought i would see the day when the YOUNG GUNS would give into the Cowboys silly little mind games. All that happened was the one a couple got some confidence and we lost ours. They made us think we are no good, when in fact we are the same ones who whipped them repeatedly. I say we give all we got in one more fight and if they win I will finally say that the Cowboys are a better team. But I believe that if we get some confidence back and quit believeing what the enemy saythen we will be just fine. Whether we win or lose lets go down with our guns blazing. One more chance to honor the Young Guns and relinquish the Yella Belly nickname!!!!!!! And by the way Sniper if your lookin for a deul I'M YA HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!!!!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:The snow is gone
The weather is right
To rejoin the fight

I never thought i would see the day when the YOUNG GUNS would give into the Cowboys silly little mind games. All that happened was the one a couple got some confidence and we lost ours. They made us think we are no good, when in fact we are the same ones who whipped them repeatedly. I say we give all we got in one more fight and if they win I will finally say that the Cowboys are a better team. But I believe that if we get some confidence back and quit believeing what the enemy saythen we will be just fine. Whether we win or lose lets go down with our guns blazing. One more chance to honor the Young Guns and relinquish the Yella Belly nickname!!!!!!! And by the way Sniper if your lookin for a deul I'M YA HUCKLEBERRY!!!!!!!!

Boy have you missed alot. You guys havent won a game in 2 months.
Yella bellys have not won a single match since January. Remorceful 1 you guys have not lost anything cause you really never were any good. Now it has been proved the yella ones stink and are in no way shape or form in the same league with the COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:The snow is gone
The weather is right
To rejoin the fight

You've never went out with guns blazin in your life. You'd run to the top of the hill first and holler your out of air, like you've done several times in the past
:igiveup:

Does the New York Yankees play the Lexington Legends, or do the Boston Celtics travel to the Expo to take on the Miners ---- NO! So why in the world would THE SNIPER take on the Remorceful one in a duel. The Sniper is a legend, 5 - 0 in duels, undefeated, and the best their is. Remorceful is 0 - 0, a no-name, a nobody in the paintball world:worthy:worthy: If you want the Sniper then have a couple duels, win them, prove yourself worthy and then we'll talk. Until then the Sniper will be available for autographs this weekend after the last game. I'll be happy to sign one for you little fella!:Thumbs:
I never said that i have went out with guns blazing, however i am saying given one more chance i will be sure to go out with my guns blazing. As for my teamates I hope they will follow me as I charge into Cowboy teritory. So the Sniper turned down a duel. I believe that the refusal should count as a W for the Young Guns. Good point with the Celtics reference but i do believe that if the miners questioned their MANHOOD that they would lay down the biggest whippin on them that has ever been layed. And thats what im askin for just to show my team that I am willing to massacred just to honor the Cowboys and no longer be called a Yella Belly. Does this sound like a Yelaa Belly talkin i dont think so. So unless the Sniper agrees to duel I say win is in order for the Young guns. I will personally take a moral victory knowing that the king is afraid to duel a lowly pesant.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I never said that i have went out with guns blazing, however i am saying given one more chance i will be sure to go out with my guns blazing. As for my teamates I hope they will follow me as I charge into Cowboy teritory. So the Sniper turned down a duel. I believe that the refusal should count as a W for the Young Guns. Good point with the Celtics reference but i do believe that if the miners questioned their MANHOOD that they would lay down the biggest whippin on them that has ever been layed. And thats what im askin for just to show my team that I am willing to massacred just to honor the Cowboys and no longer be called a Yella Belly. Does this sound like a Yelaa Belly talkin i dont think so. So unless the Sniper agrees to duel I say win is in order for the Young guns. I will personally take a moral victory knowing that the king is afraid to duel a lowly pesant.

How can a BOY :blabbermo who hasn't peed a drop in a duel, question the "MANHOOD" of a MAN who's 5-0 dueling? :dontthink No one has proved their Manhood more in a duel than the Sniper :rockon: And since Remorceful didn’t fully grasps the comparisons I made before, the Sniper will try to explain it in simpler terms. Dr. Don could have challenged Muhammad Ali to a boxing match back in the day, but I don't think Ali would have paid much attention :lmao: A Bull doesn't pay attention to a fly, A Lion doesn't pay much attention to Nat, and The Sniper isn't paying much attention to Remorceful Raider either :lmao: You don't get to start at the top little fella, you have to work your way up! :Thumbs:
Where was everyone that said " Ill be there" was a great day to play. Still had around 22 players thanks to the Universal Crew.

On a Side Note we talked to the Owner of the Property in Rileys Branch ( Ray Jones ) he said long as we pickup our trash we can play.

We just picked up team and had a great time. Some of the Young Guns showed up today and won a several games also. Played along side Frost, Remorceful Raider, and Raider Nation and had a very good time.
Billnz28 Wrote:Where was everyone that said " Ill be there" was a great day to play. Still had around 22 players thanks to the Universal Crew.

On a Side Note we talked to the Owner of the Property in Rileys Branch ( Ray Jones ) he said long as we pickup our trash we can play.

We just picked up team and had a great time. Some of the Young Guns showed up today and won a several games also. Played along side Frost, Remorceful Raider, and Raider Nation and had a very good time.

indeed we did have a good time. it was fun playin along side Billnz, Tate, Barker, Miller tyme, and Iguana. i was 3-1 on the day. won the 3 w/ the normal players agianst the Universal crew and lost the 1 when we split up. Fun games today. Everyone missed out
Sorry guys I went to the State Tourney this weekend. Bet everyone had a great time cause the weather was beautiful.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Sorry guys I went to the State Tourney this weekend. Bet everyone had a great time cause the weather was beautiful.

shutup f.a.g., alot of people went and they still showed up.:eyeroll:
If the sniper is so almighty then why deny the duel. Yea Yea I know the Celtics won't bother a bull as long as a fly ****s on Dr. Don. But I almost garuntee that if SF would have asked Valley to play them this year, Valley would have jumped all over it. We would have tried hard but still it woud have been a easy win for the Wildcats. The Celtics play the Thunder, which is pretty much the same as the Miners. If I do recall correctly you accepted the duel offer from Jackfrost without so much as a fret. And if I recall correctly the only other person he has ever dueled is Poncho. You dueled RN09 without thinking twice, and I think that you are the only person he has ever dueled. But yet when the Remorcefull One puts the offer on the table you deny. I wonder why that is. I'll tell you why, because he knows the Remorcefull One can beat him, and he don't want to chance it.
Today was the best time I had playing paintball in while. I hope everyone still agrees to switch things up next week.
Was definitely fun today..... I will not wear long sleeves when it is this hot again......lol....

Had a good time fighting along side a few of the YB's today....
:welcome: RN09, Jackfrost, Remorcefull,:yes: THE IGUANA HAD A GOOD TIME FIGHTING WITH YOU BOYS. YOU GUYS WAS FIGHTING HARD TODAY. :Thumbs:
I would just like to tell the Iguana, Billnz, Tate, Barker, Nick and any other cowboy that i was lucky enough to get to play with today (in the words of Will Ferrell) I just want to let you know that I would follow you into the myths of avalon. In other words you men are the most fearless, dead eyed sum *****es I know.
:ilikeit: Yes we will switch things up next week.:biggrin: this is the best for all players to have fun. changes the game up some :popcorn:
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I would just like to tell the Iguana, Billnz, Tate, Barker, Nick and any other cowboy that i was lucky enough to get to play with today (in the words of Will Ferrell) I just want to let you know that I would follow you into the myths of avalon. In other words you men are the most fearless, dead eyed sum *****es I know.

:Thumbs: :worthy: :Cheerlead
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I would just like to tell the Iguana, Billnz, Tate, Barker, Nick and any other cowboy that i was lucky enough to get to play with today (in the words of Will Ferrell) I just want to let you know that I would follow you into the myths of avalon. In other words you men are the most fearless, dead eyed sum *****es I know.

i have to agree they are indeed fearless.
Glad to fight side by side some of you guys from the other team today, You guys fought hard and worked well together today, heck some of us could end up on teams, the change will def. be needed to keep everyone interested IMO. We need a good turnout next week so we can decide how we are gonna do teams. Anyways looking forward to next sunday already.
[quote=Billnz28]shutup f.a.g., alot of people went and they still showed up.:eyeroll:[/quote

Didnt get back in time to play son. Talked to the Sniper today. Things be on for this Sunday.