Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New teams we need input (ALL PLAYERS READ THIS)
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well guys here's my thought on the games....before we got so many players the odds of winning for one team or the other was a little better, I mean by that when we had the cowboys outnumbered by 3-4 players they could still pull off a win and the same the other way if they had the numbers on us by 3-4 we could pull off a win & those were the best battles in my opinoin and I think the Sniper & everybody would probably agree with me on that. But when it gets up to being outnumbered by 6-8 the odds of pulling it off are very slim. With that in mind I suggest that like mentioned in an earlier post that we keep the core players intact & maybe have 4 teams something like this since hammerhead suggested they thought about forming a team for themselves.

The Universal gang with 6-9 players he said

The Young Guns (AKA Yella Bellies)
Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Barker
Millertyme
Justin
Zack Alley
Prater

New School Cowboys
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
BigJ
Mick & his 2 boys
XX
QQ
Airman
I know there's more to add but I don't know everone's name.
Just a suggestion on the lineups & any other players that show up to play
go to the team that needs to even up the count. From then on you play with your players that show up no more complaining about#'s. You gotta run with what you bring to the track as they say.

We could play in both hollows in Death Valley, two battles going at the same time...battle it out....then the 2 winning teams face off & 2 losers face off. We could probably get in more games this way & when the snakes come out & the season ends we'll see who's won the most. Just my idea to get everybody more interested. What does everybody else think? If all you guys like it we need all players to show up Sunday to do it, this would keep the core players on their teams & even things up more. How about it?:popcorn:

:thatsfunn I was still under the affects of the laughing gas when I posted this from being at the dentists....what the **** was I thinking.....NO WAY!!!!!! NOT GONNA HAPPEN.
Billnz28 Wrote:This might work if everyone came out every weekend but I dont know if you can get everyone to show or not or do I think everyone will agree LOL so we might be better off repicking teams like irst stated. I have realign the Old cowboys and the New coyboys however cause I recruit or got these guys to play with us so they go with us if we do this. I did also get xx and qq t play but they were yella bellies so I gave them to Wyatts team. It also might be a good ideal to do three teams and that play head to head as always with one team getting a weekend off. so for instance every team plays 2 straight weeks and then has 1 week off.

I also gave us a temp name

The Universal gang with 6-9 players he said

The Young Guns (AKA Yella Bellies)
Ringo
Phantom
Cordell
Amun-ra
Mongo
Calamity
Raidernation
Ref37
Jack Frost
Remorceful Raider
Ref (hardly Plays)

Old School Cowboys
Wyatt
Judge
Sniper
Colonel
Poncho
Justin
Dana
Prater
Corey Tackett
Tyler Moore
QQ
XX

Bandits
Bill
Tate64
Iguana
Big J
Barker
Millertyme
Mick
Ethan ( Mickey's son)
Zack Alley
Airman
Robert
Dusty Moore ( he hardly plays though)

SORRY BILL...THE BANDITS WILL HAVE TO WAIT....3 OR 4 TEAMS IS NOT A CHOICE....IT'S YOUNG GUNS VS COWBOYS....I WON'T AGREE TO IT......THE SNIPER WOULD TRY TO SAY WE SURRENDERED....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!:ChairHit:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:SORRY BILL...THE BANDITS WILL HAVE TO WAIT....3 OR 4 TEAMS IS NOT A CHOICE....IT'S YOUNG GUNS VS COWBOYS....I WON'T AGREE TO IT......THE SNIPER WOULD TRY TO SAY WE SURRENDERED....NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!:ChairHit:

Gosh hate to hear that :eyeroll:

:lmao:
We'll be there on sunday, if it doesn't rain or snow. Its Blake and Mike from the last time that you guys played.