Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cougar Softball team
What has happen to the cougar team in the past two years? We should be dominating this sport, but can't even win our district. What do we as a team need to do to turn this program around?
That's easy...a new coach
Just that? What do we need to do to improve on our team as far as talent?
Let's see, the Lady Cougars won the district the first year that they were in existence. They have been runner-up the past 2 years to a very good Jenkins team. They have had winning seasons all 3 years. I would have to say that somebody is doing something right somewhere. Good Luck this season ladies!
No seriously.
Thats about it.
LCC has talent.
They just don't have a coach to bring it out in them.
He needs to get off of his bucket and prepare for this season if he plans on have a good descent record.
We need to have middle school softball team like the baseball team does.
LCC does have a middle school softball team.
well, they have the previous 3 years...not sure about this year, but i'm sure they will.
untouchable13 Wrote:No seriously.
Thats about it.
LCC has talent.
He needs to get off of his bucket and prepare for this season if he plans on have a good descent record.

agree.....
get the kids in middle school involve. I think that will help the program.
You have such good ideas, to bad they are 3 years late. We have had a middle school softball for the past 3 years. I know that they have over 20 girls out this year. The future of LCC softball is like the future of LCC Lady Cougar basketball, lookin' really good.
cougarpride08 Wrote:get the kids in middle school involve. I think that will help the program.

i agree. it always does. and it readys them for the future. :Thumbs:
Well lets see, how many freshman or sophmores started last year, off the top of my head, mmmmm, about half the team, they are still young, but lets see how they do this year and over the next few years. They are going to be tough. Also if you want to see a good middle school team. Go watch this LCC middle school team.
untouchable13 Wrote:No seriously.
Thats about it.
LCC has talent.

a bucket?!
well from my experiance he makes his girls work hard and i think this season we will get the job done. i mean region &&all baby.
cougarpride08 Wrote:What has happen to the cougar team in the past two years? We should be dominating this sport, but can't even win our district. What do we as a team need to do to turn this program around?
If you ask me, i would say the Lady cougar's have improved alot. The line up need's to change though; everyone need's to go back to their origanal spot's what i mean is.............Kayla;catching, Micca;third, Chloe;shortstop, Keiah;second, idiah;pitching, courtney;center, Katie;right, &&first and left need to change,behind the plate... get lisa out behind that plate she dose not diserve to be there, she dose not work hard enogh &&left, you know your Dh hitter? put her out there. first?! not that hard of decision for me, Hayley you know the one nobody got to see play last year because of the broken ankle, why is she even on the bench at least let her hit she's a strong player;. maby i should do some recrooting next year! WAKE UP ''BUMPER"
-thank's && good game by the way!
The last I've heard that they dont have a very good pitcher.
who is there ace pitcher?
Tpx_Slugger Wrote:The last I've heard that they dont have a very good pitcher.

did you just say lcc! dose not have a good pitcher........ are you stupid have you hered IDIAH COOK? she is a sophmore &&she might just pitch better than the senior at jjenkin's WAIT she dose:Thumbs:
Well they are looking perty tough so far.
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:a bucket?!
well from my experiance he makes his girls work hard and i think this season we will get the job done. i mean region &&all baby.

experience?
honey, im pretty sure i know.
working hard? more like barely working...

region & all???
:lmao: you are quite the comedian my friend.
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:did you just say lcc! dose not have a good pitcher........ are you stupid have you hered IDIAH COOK? she is a sophmore &&she might just pitch better than the senior at jjenkin's WAIT she dose:Thumbs:

hahahaha
:thatsfunn you are a comedian
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:did you just say lcc! dose not have a good pitcher........ are you stupid have you hered IDIAH COOK? she is a sophmore &&she might just pitch better than the senior at jjenkin's WAIT she dose:Thumbs:
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING. SERIOUSLY. JUST DONT GET ON HERE NO MORE. PLEASE.

I'd like to have a little bit of what you smoking. Because if you think for one second that LCC's pitcher is better than Jenkins you just full blown retarded.
I guess we can't be good in every sport.
:biggrin:
barley working?! welp your more than welcome to come &&watch us practice monday_tuesday.....right after scool on the feild or in the gym if it rains' wait;then come and watch us get back at jenkin's wensday
untouchable13 Wrote:experience?
honey, im pretty sure i know.
working hard? more like barely working...

region & all???
:lmao: you are quite the comedian my friend.
[COLOR="Navy"]what happen's to jenkin's in 2011 when all of coach adam's starters are seniors; home run hitter's&& rbi batters?! opp's want that just be horrible=)
or even after this year?![/COLOR]
personlay i think that its a shame that people talk crap and cant back it up...

we play jenkins wed. and sat. so well see what happens there all im saying is to be ready to play some ball.

coach adams is a great coach and probably has coached longer than some of us i would like to thank him for his dedication to us.
over the past 4 yrs we have became a very stong team and within the next too yrs were going to be unbelieveable.

but just keep putitng us down, cause we love to hear all of it, it makes us stronger.

:thanks:

now were 13-2

oh and just to add somthing jenkins beat harlen 2-0 and we beat them 15-0 so whats that tell you... :lmao:
proud.lady.cougar Wrote:[COLOR="Navy"]what happen's to jenkin's in 2011 when all of coach adam's starters are seniors; home run hitter's&& rbi batters?! opp's want that just be horrible=)
or even after this year?![/COLOR]

Why are you so obsessed with the Lady Cav softball team. Is it because you have lost to them 5 times in a row or is it something else? Why even make this post on a thread about the Lady Cougars. As far as the Lady Cavs for 2010, they will be fine. They will lose Thacker and Gibson but will will return 6 starters and the DH from this years team. Brooke Webb and Kayla Stambaugh will replace Thacker on the mound just fine. The nucleas of young players is there for a good season in 2011 but there will no doubt be some struggles as they will graduate six starters in 2010. As far as the rivalry between these teams I suspect the games will continue to competive in 2010, 2011 and beyond with both teams winning their share. And again what is it with the spelling and incomplete sentences?
were now. 14-3

were ready for the tourney tonight and tomarrow..

were looking foward to beating jeninks for 1st place sat.
lady.cougar.softball Wrote:were now. 14-3

were ready for the tourney tonight and tomarrow..

were looking foward to beating jeninks for 1st place sat.

They actually play Monday...Jenkins is going to the All-A state tourney this weekend.
There's a fine line between being confident and ready to play and being arrogant. Some of the LCC faithful is dancing pretty close to that line.