Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win region next year.
boys and girls teams. Let get a good debate on this.
boys Perry or South with corbin being a dark horse.
girls Letcher or South.
How many starters did we loose this year?
How is Estill's team?
I don't think Estill is too strong ... But could be good this year... I hope so for u
Has to be Perry.
I know we had 1 or 2 seniors on the girls team, but don't know how many seniors we lost in the boys.
perry boys could pull off the upset but its will more than likely be corbin or south like always..then region for girls will be lethcer--no doubt
boys - corbin
girls - letcher
No way Corbin wins boys they lost way to much i believe
so what are the main weapons that we have in the girls team?
How does Shelby Valley's soccer team do?
of course perrys boys will win the region by beatin south laural in the championship game...
Corbin is tough, look out for Pcc this year.
this will be the easiest year for Perry if they are going to win it need to be now. Corin lost i think like 8 starters or something crazy like that. South has been young but are now more mature.

Boys- South Laurel
Girls- South Laurel or Corbin
The Boy's will be Corbin or South Laurel,with O.Baptist as a very dark but dangerous horse. Perry is also a dark horse. It will be a competitive season and fun to watch.

The Girl's will be South Laurel or Letcher Central .
Corbin will be re-tuning their line-up this year. Don't think they will be strong enough to make a repeat. Perry lost some key players this year but also return some promising talent. South I don't know to much about but I do know they had some kids last year that were solid juniors. So they will definitely be in contention. Everyone is forgetting who beat South last year to get to region as well. I don't know a whole lot about Oneida soccer, but they could be a contender this year as well. Those are the four teams that will have the best shot I think. Perry being the clear favorite in their district and the other being a toss-up this year for the first time in years. So next year should be very exciting.

Girls....Letcher or South. Letcher is going to be very good this year. They better hope Collins got better though if they are going to take down perennial power South Laurel.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this will be the easiest year for Perry if they are going to win it need to be now. Corin lost i think like 8 starters or something crazy like that. South has been young but are now more mature.

Boys- South Laurel
Girls- South Laurel or Corbin

South will be a heavy favorite in the girl's, Corbin won't be much of a factor this year in the girls as they will probably start 7 freshman and sophomores.

South would be my boy's favorite followed by PCC and Corbin.
dore20 Wrote:No way Corbin wins boys they lost way to much i believe

Corbin lost 7 starters and 4 other seniors who got playing time, with the big losses being both center midfielders, center striker, sweeper & goalie. They can replace some of these players with similar talent with the exception of one center mid and the goalkeeper. They have a talented junior class coming up that rarely got to play much varsity due to the 11 seniors and 10 or 11 juniors on last year's team, although they still have to prove it on the field.
that collins girl is a sophmore right?
Collins is a freshman .
cougarpride08 Wrote:boys and girls teams. Let get a good debate on this.

who do you think will be the top 10 teams in the state?
Brossart
Stardust Wrote:Brossart

they looked good last year, do they return alot? Should be some good competition in NKY with Brossart, NCC, ND, and Highlands. St Henry was very good last year also but do not know what they have returning.
The teams in our region will look good this fall...... boyz and girlz
what kind of 8th graders do we have coming in as a freshman?
After watching Corbin scrimmage Tates Creek at camp, they are going to be a little better than I anticipated and may be the best in the region again. Some of their players who are going to be juniors(Freeman, Lambert, O'Hara, Warner, Farley, Teague, Sears, ...) have really improved this spring and I expect some good things from them. The schedule will be a little challenging with games against Ryle, Tates Creek, Madison Central, Anderson Co., Dixie Heights, Bourbon Co., Somerset, South Laurel, North Lurel, Madison Southern & Model.