•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elliott County 75 Shelby Valley 69
http://www.wsaz.com/sports/headlines/41613112.html

Both teams showed class and a good competetive spirit.
mama cat Wrote:Good Job Shelby Valley! I know you guys played your hearts out! Even the pros have off nights! You all are still number 1 in my heart and always will be! Congratulations Elliott! You all are amazing! I love watching you play! Ethan and Evan, you guys show so much class and I am so proud of the way you conduct yourselves on and off the floor! I'm glad we won't have to play against you all next year because you both are so awesome! I heard one of our AAU coaches say that playing against you over the years is what has made us better players! I wish you both the best of luck in everything you do! After you beat us I was hoping you all would win the whole thing! Both teams should be very proud! I wish the adults on here could show the class and respect that both teams show to each other. Always remember that you are so precious in the eyes of the One Who created you! He loves you unconditionally regardless of how many games you win! Turn to Him for guidance in all that you do and you won't go wrong! Best Wishes for all future endeavors!

:Clap: YOU SAID IT ALL
Billnz28 Wrote:You shouldnt talk about things you know nothing about. :Thumbs: Just shows that you dont know what your talking about.

ya see the All A isnt khsaa sanctioned event and under touchstone energy guidelines ( ya know the people that host the event) both teams are eligible to play and they were invited. Classes are used in Football and not in Basketball :HitWall: .

Did that clear it up for ya.:moon:

So your saying that touchstone energy could invite Scott or Holmes to play next Jan.:moon:
ky wildcats Wrote:Elliott is eastern ky team and your right valley could never beat those to mountain teams............... If i recall the all-a timmy knipp was sick then, and you guys from pike stated excuses excuses. I personally wouldnt give you that i win in the all-a but on the big stage of RUPP ARENA were Joe B. Hall once coached said and i quote this is my all time favorite all time high school team................... Were was Valley sittin in sec. 217 or something wishin they were playin sat. morning and then wanting to be the all time favorite high school team but you know what there is all ways next year and maybe you guys can pick up a couple more transfer..

Use some proper grammar and we wont get headaches trying to figure out what you are saying.
ky wildcats Wrote:So your saying that touchstone energy could invite Scott or Holmes to play next Jan.:moon:
If they meet the size guidelines :moon: . Im sure they would
people get over it, games over both team lost in the tourny. Both had great season. Its over now
Commanche Wrote:Use some proper grammar and we wont get headaches trying to figure out what you are saying.
I have to wholeheartedly agree with this statement.
Great job Valley! You have nothing to hang your heads about. You have won a lot of games and tournaments this year. You also upset one of the best teams in Kentucky in the all a classic. And when the stakes were the highest you gave them all they wanted again. You just fell a little bit short of making it to Saturday at rupp where few mountain teams have been.
Both teams are really good... elliott will be down next year because they are losing the twins, and 4 other players.. anyway,,,, GO EC!!!!
I have heard that the 16th Regions all-time leading scorer Jonthan Ferguson may not even play at the next level. Just go to Morehead as a student.
I can't believe people are still actually discussing this game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-EXPRESS YOURSELF-

Morehead State Eagle!
donathanhurley Wrote:I can't believe people are still actually discussing this game.

IMO. It still deserves to be discussed. This was great ball games every time I watched these to teams play. They both play 110% against each other every time they played. And the players have a lot of respect for on another.Which makes it great games to watch.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)