Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Yes! that is exactly who i was talking about!! Thanks

No problem. I think he will be better at the plate this season as well.
Commanche Wrote:1. LC - dominate pitchers in Shep and Moore, Great coach.
2. JC - A lot of players coming back, Good Pitching, Goood Coaching
3. Pikeville - Good pitching, better defense and offense than last year
4. Belfry - Good pitching, good coach
5. SC - Great Coach who reloads consistently, Toughest District tho
6. Paintsville - ditto, same as SC
7. Pike Central - Sr dominated team with good pitching, should break out
8. East Ridge - Decent pitching, return a lot but need to find catcher
9. AC - could be higher but just a hunch
10. Could be any team not mentioned.

I think LC and JC are the class of the region, but anything can happen between now and May, their will be some surprises I am sure.
I think Magoffin should be the top 10 somewhere. They have improved over the last 3 years, and most of them are still playing do to they have 10 seniors, so alot of leadership and experince on this team. they will be a sleeper in the 15th to watch out for.
baseballfan Wrote:I think Magoffin should be the top 10 somewhere. They have improved over the last 3 years, and most of them are still playing do to they have 10 seniors, so alot of leadership and experince on this team. they will be a sleeper in the 15th to watch out for.

If they do have 10 seniors with experience you are probably right, I didnt know that. Senior leadership is overlooked a lot of times, good point.
baseballfan Wrote:I think Magoffin should be the top 10 somewhere. They have improved over the last 3 years, and most of them are still playing do to they have 10 seniors, so alot of leadership and experince on this team. they will be a sleeper in the 15th to watch out for.

I 4 1 would like to see magoffin contend, but dont see it. They didnt beat any good teams last year with 10 juniors and schedule probaly not no easier. Same with Paintsville and Johnson Central, Tigers beat a good Lex C school and had a great weekend, they beat Belfry. Central beat GRC and Hazard and played Lawrence tough but they both had pansy schedules. Paintsville does the same in football. Belfry and Lawrence will be tops again in this region.
magoffin has seniors...but they might pull it out with freshman..possibly middle school if a team isnt made....
Johnson Central should take it home this season.

They are stacked.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Johnson Central should take it home this season.

They are stacked.

They had better spread out. Not to much will happen if they are on top of each other LOL.
I find some of the predictions interesting....LC and JC are a little better right now than most,but in 45 days and several games under their belts of the rest,their may be some surprises that could sneak up and beat those two fine baseball teams.It is early to crown region champs...
JC or LC