Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky, DO NOT over look this Creighton team
If you go on over to Creightons sports message board and go to the basketball section http://thebluejaycafe.com/BB/viewforum.p...7aaa215a81 you will find that a large number of there fans are predicting us to get blown out. They are having pep rally's and everything for this game, they are pumped. So UK better come with some fire and intensity or they will lose this game. I dont like other teams predicting blow out scores against my team, so UK, go show em why we are Kentucky:redboxer:
They ( creighton) are favored and probally the better team. Yes UK can win this game though but they must play a solid game and not turnover the ball much.
UK better not give up so many uncontested 3 pointers like the UNLV game because CU will knock them down. Creighton is a good shooting team. I hope UK cuts down on the turnovers this game and comes out on top. Go Cats!
With the way UK defends the 3(they don't), I am worried about this game. Creighton can shoot it. UK must get out and defend the perimeter if they want to have a chance at winning this game. As bad as I hate to say it, Creighton by 9. Hope I am dead wrong though.
Kentucky easily has the more talented team but the Cats will get outcoached in this game, like usual. I think this will be the last game of the season for the Wildcats.
Cat's better not over look this Crieghton team because they are a great ball club. And as someone has already said that the Cat's better not leave any of Creightons shooters open. Because they will knock them down.
So you dont like it when fans are saying their team is going to blow out UK, but yet when you do say it about other teams, its ok. Hmmm, doesnt seem right to me. I could care less what other teams fans say, so you shouldnt care either, good god, its basketball and its their opinion as it is yours to say it about their team. Get over it. Creighton wins this one.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Cat's better not over look this Crieghton team because they are a great ball club. And as someone has already said that the Cat's better not leave any of Creightons shooters open. Because they will knock them down.

Do you actually think Gillispie will actually make an adjustment to stop this?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Do you actually think Gillispie will actually make an adjustment to stop this?

You never know. But, I doubt it.
Kentucky could very easily get beat.
Sports_Fan28 Wrote:So you dont like it when fans are saying their team is going to blow out UK, but yet when you do say it about other teams, its ok. Hmmm, doesnt seem right to me. I could care less what other teams fans say, so you shouldnt care either, good god, its basketball and its their opinion as it is yours to say it about their team. Get over it. Creighton wins this one.

Care to show me where I said UK was going to blow out a team? And I dont like it when teams say they will blow out UK, especially teams like Creighton. Im a die hard UK fan, so I take everything to heart, I dont like ppl downing my team.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Kentucky easily has the more talented team but the Cats will get outcoached in this game, like usual. I think this will be the last game of the season for the Wildcats.

I swear, I wish you could coach them so UK could win a title this year.
I think if we do what we have been doing on the road, then we will win. It seems we play better on the road, but don't rush so much to start the game. That is why we have so many turnovers.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Do you actually think Gillispie will actually make an adjustment to stop this?

Yes, because he is the best coach in the country :1:
Overrated Wrote:I swear, I wish you could coach them so UK could win a title this year.

:thatsfunn Now, when have I ever said that I could do a better job than BCG?