Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co. 2009
What do you expect out of Powell Co. in '09?
TongueirateSho
Hopefully a solid season with some big wins.
blitz43 Wrote:What do you expect out of Powell Co. in '09?
TongueirateSho

They have lost a lot of talent. It will be hard to replace but I think they can do it. Whats the schedule?
No QB.Who will throw to Pittman when he comes from Lee?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:No QB.Who will throw to Pittman when he comes from Lee?

Either Jesse Rose or Elliot Hale.
We will have to wait and see.
I know Jesse ain't happy at all about being FORCED to play QB.
3-7
Quality coaches might be a problem as well. A couple years ago they had 2 quality ***. coaches, last year 1. All of them are good guys but good guys don't win games. What's the status on their d cordinator from last season? I know the one before him the previous year did an excellent job and I believe he was from Estill.
F.N.L. Wrote:Quality coaches might be a problem as well. A couple years ago they had 2 quality ***. coaches, last year 1. All of them are good guys but good guys don't win games. What's the status on their d cordinator from last season? I know the one before him the previous year did an excellent job and I believe he was from Estill.
Check out our Defensive stats from when he was here. I ain't saying...I'm just saying!
From what I hear you may need to be looking for a new HEAD coach.
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:From what I hear you may need to be looking for a new HEAD coach.
We will worry about that when and if it happens.
TongueirateSho
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:From what I hear you may need to be looking for a new HEAD coach.

What's this all about???
blitz43 Wrote:We will worry about that when and if it happens.
TongueirateSho

??????????:please:
do any of you guys from powell co remember a coach named john fugate?
Breathitt Bobcat Wrote:I know Jesse ain't happy at all about being FORCED to play QB.

Why? What does he want to play?
Codeman Wrote:do any of you guys from powell co remember a coach named john fugate?
He's the Defensive cordinator for the Powell county football team.
P.C.Defense Wrote:He's the Defensive cordinator for the Powell county football team.
Does a fine job...the best one they have had there...Hands Down!TongueirateSho
SUPER STAFF from top to bottom! NO BIG EGO'S, just guys who are willing to work hard and want to see the Powell county football program TURN THE CORNER! Coach Puckett does a super job with the J.V., Coach Tiller does a great job with the running backs and does WHATEVER is need of him. Coach Perkins does a heck of a job getting the players FIRED-UP and motivated(he's even fired me up a couple of times lol). Coach Skeens, Coach Sebey both work hard and are dedicated coaches. Couldn't ask for a better staff I.M.O.
P.C.Defense Wrote:SUPER STAFF from top to bottom! NO BIG EGO'S, just guys who are willing to work hard and want to see the Powell county football program TURN THE CORNER! Coach Puckett does a super job with the J.V., Coach Tiller does a great job with the running backs and does WHATEVER is need of him. Coach Perkins does a heck of a job getting the players FIRED-UP and motivated(he's even fired me up a couple of times lol). Coach Skeens, Coach Sebey both work hard and are dedicated coaches. Couldn't ask for a better staff I.M.O.

Is that the same Sebey boy that graduated a few years back.
DoubleDubya Wrote:Is that the same Sebey boy that graduated a few years back.
You are referring to Matt Sebey that graduated a few years back. The coach is his Dad. He coaches the DBs.
Coach Puckett does a god job with the the wide receivers also.
what will the powell estill rivalry develop into now that estill has a new coach and system
PC#18 Wrote:Coach Puckett does a god job with the the wide receivers also.

Too early for BROWNIE POINTS already son.............(lol)
Coach W will decide that:dontthink
heard mike jones was helping at powell county
will powell county throw the ball as much as last year
thought for today Wrote:what will the powell estill rivalry develop into now that estill has a new coach and system
I don't think changing coaches will make a difference in the rivalry.It wouldn't matter if Ronald McDonald and the Hamburglar were the opposing coaches. Both schools still want to beat each other. Besides, it is a district game.TongueirateSho
thought for today Wrote:heard mike jones was helping at powell county
Don't know anything about it. I've been there everyday & havn't seen him. Course, I wouldn't know him if he was standing right beside me. I havn't seen any new faces around.TongueirateSho
thought for today Wrote:heard mike jones was helping at powell county
Not at all. Blitz if he was there you would know it.
Powell Co. will at least win 4 games.